Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

DreamOnzzz

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2024
Messages
32
Reaction score
6
Always get from them whenever we're in HK. Always good price n service.

28watches

ps- i not affiliated to them
 

highwind85

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2014
Messages
48
Reaction score
7
Cannot, white tag is a must. When I bought mine from Carousell I insist must have white tag to make sure it’s the og dial



How come? Uhhh isn’t DJ quite easily available? Is yours a special one?

Anyway my watch inside got one scratching sound. I think it’s the rotor plate inside scratching around. Anyone got this problem,
I asked around and realised that I can't get even a Datejust without purchase history. So I went for a preowned one.
 

mrfighting27

Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2011
Messages
149
Reaction score
11
Hi, no offence for asking something that i don’t know.

My friend used my CC to purchase omega speedmaster moonwatch at cortina watch. Do I stand any chance for allocation of Rolex sport series like gmt?

What is your history? Depending on the GMT, you may need FM or Tudor. Direct to GMT no.
 

Mukamuka

Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2022
Messages
153
Reaction score
83
I asked around and realised that I can't get even a Datejust without purchase history. So I went for a preowned one.
Assuming you are talking about DJ41 SS in any config, for which demand from ADs is still extremely strong.

It is always much better to purchase from grey if you just want a few watches and don't intend to rack up a purchase history.
 

2h_jtta

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2024
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
I have yet to buy my first Rolex in Singapore but one SA has messaged me saying an SS YM has been allocated to me. He said I can go down to collect tomorrow or Friday. Is it because this model is less desirable that's why it has become available for first time buyers?
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
I have yet to buy my first Rolex in Singapore but one SA has messaged me saying an SS YM has been allocated to me. He said I can go down to collect tomorrow or Friday. Is it because this model is less desirable that's why it has become available for first time buyers?
Lol.
Why? Can't flip then now second Thoughts?
 

DreamOnzzz

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2024
Messages
32
Reaction score
6
I have yet to buy my first Rolex in Singapore but one SA has messaged me saying an SS YM has been allocated to me. He said I can go down to collect tomorrow or Friday. Is it because this model is less desirable that's why it has become available for first time buyers?
is this in yr wishlist with that SA? u like or not. like, buy. dont like, dont buy. but its another nice series of watches from Rolex.
 

highwind85

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2014
Messages
48
Reaction score
7
Assuming you are talking about DJ41 SS in any config, for which demand from ADs is still extremely strong.

It is always much better to purchase from grey if you just want a few watches and don't intend to rack up a purchase history.

Yup. That's what I did.

I was looking for DJ 36 fluted jubilee SS at that time. I went with a preowned silver dial eventually.

Added a preowned Batgirl last month from Brightime too.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top