No... is because this is actually the watch I want but I'm wondering how come it became available out of a sudden.Lol.
Why? Can't flip then now second Thoughts?
No... is because this is actually the watch I want but I'm wondering how come it became available out of a sudden.Lol.
Why? Can't flip then now second Thoughts?
So when it's available, you not interested anymore?No... is because this is actually the watch I want but I'm wondering how come it became available out of a sudden.
Get lah wait for what since it’s available and you want it.No... is because this is actually the watch I want but I'm wondering how come it became available out of a sudden.
The various comments here confirmed what my AD told me recently and that is, customers are now a lot more selective on what sports models they can get. They now hiam models that is selling at RRP or below RRP.Yawns... typical. Hiam AD no stock, have to put on waitlist. Now AD offer, suddenly chicken out, dont know buy liao value will drop or not..
What is there to wonder about? If it’s something you like and it’s now available, go get it.No... is because this is actually the watch I want but I'm wondering how come it became available out of a sudden.
Precisely.. and his own words "wondering how come it becomes available all of a sudden".The various comments here confirmed what my AD told me recently and that is, customers are now a lot more selective on what sports models they can get. They now hiam models that is selling at RRP or below RRP.
lol not ready, scare, no money, etc.doubt TS a flipper la. if he is, shld had done all his homework liao lor. i think he is in his 2 minds like; to get or not get, get ordy, got value or not. dont get, how will his AD react. a lot of money for a watch etc etc... i think we being through this stage, 1st time. hahaa
No... is because this is actually the watch I want but I'm wondering how come it became available out of a sudden.
lol read la dehMaybe not his first choice? Maybe first choice is gmt or something
If want anything but batgirl, pepsi, probably another piece. Batgirl maybe need something stronger and Pepsi Is still mythingOnly the omega speedmaster
NeedAnyone knows if you need a purchase history for chnr?
Oh i see, thought TT would be less popular among the massesNeed
The rootbeer and some TT Daytonas still need purchase history,Oh i see, thought TT would be less popular among the masses
Watches are not really investments …. And even if a watch is above its RRPNo... is because this is actually the watch I want but I'm wondering how come it became available out of a sudden.