
What model ??Today i walked into an AD, and bought a Rolex without being put on waitlist. How lucky am i?![]()
I just went to tong building last week to service a TT lady datejust. Overhaul with changing out of crown and gasket. No polish.for servicing do u guys still go back tong building ?
I feel like the GMT hulk dilutes the uniqueness of the sub hulk. But given the limited quantities of the GMT hulk, I'll still go for it.Guys hulk or Starbucks ?
U mean the sprite with green dial?I feel like the GMT hulk dilutes the uniqueness of the sub hulk. But given the limited quantities of the GMT hulk, I'll still go for it.
Yes the sprite with green dial. I've not seen it in person so can't really compare. The sub hulk and the bluesy are my dream pieces.U mean the sprite with green dial?
the dial is just plain green.. very dull..totally different from hulk’s green dial.. at $68k+ there’s better choices
Pics already show.. ceramic dial.. it’s plain green with no sunburst.. cmi..Yes the sprite with green dial. I've not seen it in person so can't really compare. The sub hulk and the bluesy are my dream pieces.
Oh yes, the price tag of $68k for sprite with green dial..... Omg.
Unfortunately there is no SS option.
Explorer 1Today i walked into an AD, and bought a Rolex without being put on waitlist. How lucky am i?![]()