Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

catalyxt

Master Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
4,908
Reaction score
4
singapore so small. what is outskirt?

all the Rolex ADs in town what.

except for 1 at parkway parade THG. I put name for Sub ND also never get.

buay zhun

this is actually the outskirt store i got it from..in any case, thank you all for sharing your experiences. glad to hear some of you or your friends managed to.

my guess is they probably just didnt bother to follow up on mine with too many other clients to service. im probably in the interest list while those who have a shot are on the waitlist.

i wasnt actively following up with them regularly as well - very odd to me that a customer has to do this but oh well, this is the hottest watch brand right now alongside patek and AP.
 

atypicalsingaporean

Master Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2010
Messages
2,527
Reaction score
141
Use the following template:

It was a sweltering Saturday, but I managed to find respite in the cool blast upon entering #KHH. Max, in his signature tee, flashed me the widest grin I've ever seen. I wasn't expecting the boss of a major boutique to be so friendly, but then again, it's KHH we are talking about, the #1 ranked shopping experience in Singapore according to TripAdvisor. I was offered a seat at the corner of the boutique, with the display cabinet behind the showcase filled with the most legendary Rolex pieces ever made across the entirety of mankind. I began to salivate at the thought of trying one of those pieces out, but at the corner of my eye, I caught Janet coming over with a glass of ice-cold water. Just heaven on earth!

I then asked Janet if I could try out some of the pieces there, and she was the most obliging salesperson I've ever experienced! While trying on the GMT Pepsi, Max came over and started to talk to me about this history of the GMT, and how he thought the GMT is the most functional watch for the cosmopolitan traveler. He is so knowledgeable about the history of watches, I was simply blown away! Who in the world would know about how the ceramic was made? Max does! He's an engineer, historian, marketer all rolled into one! Amazing!

I can now understand why there is such a loyal following on facebook for KHH, and Max in particular. Even though this was my first visit, it was magical and it instilled in me the Rolex and KHH spirit! I completely agree with Max on the utilitarian nature of the GMT watch, and I hope to be able to join the KHH family soon!

#grateful
#expectnothing
#myplace


:D:D:D
 

en_8_en

Master Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2005
Messages
3,980
Reaction score
3,144
Use the following template:

It was a sweltering Saturday, but I managed to find respite in the cool blast upon entering #KHH. Max, in his signature tee, flashed me the widest grin I've ever seen. I wasn't expecting the boss of a major boutique to be so friendly, but then again, it's KHH we are talking about, the #1 ranked shopping experience in Singapore according to TripAdvisor. I was offered a seat at the corner of the boutique, with the display cabinet behind the showcase filled with the most legendary Rolex pieces ever made across the entirety of mankind. I began to salivate at the thought of trying one of those pieces out, but at the corner of my eye, I caught Janet coming over with a glass of ice-cold water. Just heaven on earth!

I then asked Janet if I could try out some of the pieces there, and she was the most obliging salesperson I've ever experienced! While trying on the GMT Pepsi, Max came over and started to talk to me about this history of the GMT, and how he thought the GMT is the most functional watch for the cosmopolitan traveler. He is so knowledgeable about the history of watches, I was simply blown away! Who in the world would know about how the ceramic was made? Max does! He's an engineer, historian, marketer all rolled into one! Amazing!

I can now understand why there is such a loyal following on facebook for KHH, and Max in particular. Even though this was my first visit, it was magical and it instilled in me the Rolex and KHH spirit! I completely agree with Max on the utilitarian nature of the GMT watch, and I hope to be able to join the KHH family soon!

#grateful
#expectnothing
#myplace


:D:D:D


F :s13: This one legit sia. The power of their angkat bohla skill
 

rlskyline

Master Member
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
4,336
Reaction score
1,123
Use the following template:

It was a sweltering Saturday, but I managed to find respite in the cool blast upon entering #KHH. Max, in his signature tee, flashed me the widest grin I've ever seen. I wasn't expecting the boss of a major boutique to be so friendly, but then again, it's KHH we are talking about, the #1 ranked shopping experience in Singapore according to TripAdvisor. I was offered a seat at the corner of the boutique, with the display cabinet behind the showcase filled with the most legendary Rolex pieces ever made across the entirety of mankind. I began to salivate at the thought of trying one of those pieces out, but at the corner of my eye, I caught Janet coming over with a glass of ice-cold water. Just heaven on earth!

I then asked Janet if I could try out some of the pieces there, and she was the most obliging salesperson I've ever experienced! While trying on the GMT Pepsi, Max came over and started to talk to me about this history of the GMT, and how he thought the GMT is the most functional watch for the cosmopolitan traveler. He is so knowledgeable about the history of watches, I was simply blown away! Who in the world would know about how the ceramic was made? Max does! He's an engineer, historian, marketer all rolled into one! Amazing!

I can now understand why there is such a loyal following on facebook for KHH, and Max in particular. Even though this was my first visit, it was magical and it instilled in me the Rolex and KHH spirit! I completely agree with Max on the utilitarian nature of the GMT watch, and I hope to be able to join the KHH family soon!

#grateful
#expectnothing
#myplace


:D:D:D

very well written
 

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2001
Messages
10,375
Reaction score
635
Wah... Hint hint the Pepsi GMT. He will get the call la.

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9 LITE using GAGT
 

gazar1

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2010
Messages
2,361
Reaction score
3
singapore so small. what is outskirt?

all the Rolex ADs in town what.

except for 1 at parkway parade THG. I put name for Sub ND also never get.

buay zhun

Wow then I not sure Liao man, last time when there is no CRM system.

We all write on paper infront client, if kanna those YP or ya ya papaya kind once they walk out we throw the paper into rubbish bin LOL


After CRM launch cannot because office can trace.
 

gazar1

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2010
Messages
2,361
Reaction score
3
But seems like KHH easy to get?

I also suay to be honest last time I work AD I no money, now I wanna buy I know people inside also useless.

Record not strong like those vip
 

m@maboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2014
Messages
14,639
Reaction score
907
But seems like KHH easy to get?

I also suay to be honest last time I work AD I no money, now I wanna buy I know people inside also useless.

Record not strong like those vip

you trust what was written in the forum, in particular tripadvisor? :s22:
 

estrangable

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
90
Not just at TripAdvisor... This cock sucking practise flowed over to rolexforums.com as well

The story on how someone walked over to the shop and was met with such friendly salesman who bestowed him with a batman and brought him to the special room for preview. Of cos God max and goddess Janet are at the altar.


you trust what was written in the forum, in particular tripadvisor? :s22:
 

gazar1

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2010
Messages
2,361
Reaction score
3
Not just at TripAdvisor... This cock sucking practise flowed over to rolexforums.com as well

The story on how someone walked over to the shop and was met with such friendly salesman who bestowed him with a batman and brought him to the special room for preview. Of cos God max and goddess Janet are at the altar.

Think they only have rolex to sell that’s why, u see other AD bosses where got time to entertain these people?

Botak got so many house brand need to take care and Rolex auto sell one.
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
I never go see, only see here people commenting.

Thought how come like easy to get lol

sell to friend of friends.

then friends of friends, go flip.

money share with max.

simple business tatic
 

m@maboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2014
Messages
14,639
Reaction score
907
I never go see, only see here people commenting.

Thought how come like easy to get lol

not so easy one la, or perhaps they are plain lucky loh. 2 years back when i was working near chinatown, i really visited that place consecutively for a month, going in every lunch time to ask for watches. (used to have another ADs there but lately they dont sell rolex anymore). so much so, before i go in, they waved their hand to me, saying no stock today.
 

gazar1

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2010
Messages
2,361
Reaction score
3
not so easy one la, or perhaps they are plain lucky loh. 2 years back when i was working near chinatown, i really visited that place consecutively for a month, going in every lunch time to ask for watches. (used to have another ADs there but lately they dont sell rolex anymore). so much so, before i go in, they waved their hand to me, saying no stock today.


I see, haha my case more suay.

When I work AD never buy, now left Liao wanna buy but cannot zzz
 

carey

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2002
Messages
40,882
Reaction score
5,208
The *wait list* is long. Support the SE but then again, that doesn't guarantee you will be given a watch. If there is a watch you really like, u can try grey retailer, the price has soften a bit for some models esp the explorer and sub. 10% above RRP is still acceptable to some.

One SE very upfront with me - there is no such thing as "wait list", it's only an interest list for their records :s22:

But she did try to push me a datejust to up their interest in me :s8:
 

cd_rw

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
not so easy one la, or perhaps they are plain lucky loh. 2 years back when i was working near chinatown, i really visited that place consecutively for a month, going in every lunch time to ask for watches. (used to have another ADs there but lately they dont sell rolex anymore). so much so, before i go in, they waved their hand to me, saying no stock today.

I happened to watch a youtube about this dude who waited for 2 years to get his Rolex from the shop.

i am interested in getting a sub for myself, after working so hard to have the financial means to get one, now have to work hard to develop relationship for it :s13:
 

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2001
Messages
7,754
Reaction score
581
Exactly!!! :(
I happened to watch a youtube about this dude who waited for 2 years to get his Rolex from the shop.

i am interested in getting a sub for myself, after working so hard to have the financial means to get one, now have to work hard to develop relationship for it :s13:
 

m@maboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2014
Messages
14,639
Reaction score
907
Like some other said, never a good time. U like it u get it. By the time u spend building relationship or buy DJ to support, the time and effort isn't worth.
I happened to watch a youtube about this dude who waited for 2 years to get his Rolex from the shop.

i am interested in getting a sub for myself, after working so hard to have the financial means to get one, now have to work hard to develop relationship for it :s13:
 

en_8_en

Master Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2005
Messages
3,980
Reaction score
3,144
You buy DJ to build relationship, then they sell you Sub.
Even if you flip, also bo bao can cover the loss from your DJ. (Unless you legit like both watches).

Else just buy from grey lo. Or you want go God'sPlace and worship GOD?
 

indigo22

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
39,146
Reaction score
7
Use the following template:

It was a sweltering Saturday, but I managed to find respite in the cool blast upon entering #KHH. Max, in his signature tee, flashed me the widest grin I've ever seen. I wasn't expecting the boss of a major boutique to be so friendly, but then again, it's KHH we are talking about, the #1 ranked shopping experience in Singapore according to TripAdvisor. I was offered a seat at the corner of the boutique, with the display cabinet behind the showcase filled with the most legendary Rolex pieces ever made across the entirety of mankind. I began to salivate at the thought of trying one of those pieces out, but at the corner of my eye, I caught Janet coming over with a glass of ice-cold water. Just heaven on earth!

I then asked Janet if I could try out some of the pieces there, and she was the most obliging salesperson I've ever experienced! While trying on the GMT Pepsi, Max came over and started to talk to me about this history of the GMT, and how he thought the GMT is the most functional watch for the cosmopolitan traveler. He is so knowledgeable about the history of watches, I was simply blown away! Who in the world would know about how the ceramic was made? Max does! He's an engineer, historian, marketer all rolled into one! Amazing!

I can now understand why there is such a loyal following on facebook for KHH, and Max in particular. Even though this was my first visit, it was magical and it instilled in me the Rolex and KHH spirit! I completely agree with Max on the utilitarian nature of the GMT watch, and I hope to be able to join the KHH family soon!

#grateful
#expectnothing
#myplace


:D:D:D

power la! this one confirm got daytona allocation!

in all seriousness, fug KHH and their bloody way of allocation.
i hope Rolex clamp down on their fugging way of doing business and remove them from their AD-ship.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top