Hey guys, I'm thinking to buy my first Rolex and considering getting a Pepsi. I think Pepsi is the most beautiful sub/gmt style watch, especially the latest MK3 production that Rolex has refined the bezel colors. I know it's impossible to buy from the AD and I don't think it makes sense for them to sell me at RRP when they can quickly profit from selling to the grey market.
Let say if there is a reputable grey seller with a local storefront, selling brand new / unworn local AD set, dated less than a week ago for $26,500 cash. Would it be a reasonable price to pay currently? I have tried putting the same parameters on chrono24, and the result was min S$30k, not sure how accurate it's lol. Dated a few days ago kinda important to me cause that's the closest feeling to buying from an AD, I know it's silly but yah.
Not sure if there's a similar watch profile in the local market now, just thinking of the possible permutation and be mentally prepared.