Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
Is like going to car dealership and asking them if their cars need authentication anot?

But I always go buy Apple phone from Apple store then I will check with all the third party dealers whether genuine or not.

The other day, this ah beng shop tell me aiyo, your phone is fake, sell to me for $2. Still thinking whether I should do it..
 

Torenoo

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2019
Messages
1,151
Reaction score
0
Sorry guys out of topic but wana check if getting cartier santos from ad, usually wats the going discount rate like? Got 20%?
 

wahjohreno

Master Member
Joined
May 15, 2017
Messages
3,382
Reaction score
216
Walao..
I know this.. I'm 29 this year.

I still rmb 1 outlet at jurong point

Sent from HUAWEI VOG-L29 using GAGT
It’s still around? Wow.

Used to be the hottest thing in my teen years. And my age starts with a 5...
 

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2014
Messages
14,850
Reaction score
1,560
It’s still around? Wow.

Used to be the hottest thing in my teen years. And my age starts with a 5...

I think defunct alrd. Jurong point itself did not even exist during OP heydays... gosh i m revealing more and more unkerness lol
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
But I always go buy Apple phone from Apple store then I will check with all the third party dealers whether genuine or not.

The other day, this ah beng shop tell me aiyo, your phone is fake, sell to me for $2. Still thinking whether I should do it..

Hahaha another good analogy.
Don't say apple store.
Say apple authorized reseller better
Cause AD is not run by rolex.

Best qn so far in 2020.
 

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2001
Messages
10,376
Reaction score
635
Hi all - any idea where can I get a brand new Rolex explorer? 😄

Most places can get brand new piece, the more impt question is paying which price.

I didnt go airport Rolex AD long time liao, so I guess that outlet by now, should have some sports model? Anyone got insider info?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top