Iamajustin
Junior Member
- Joined
- Oct 15, 2024
- Messages
- 8
- Reaction score
- 3
Champagne.What dial of the TT DJ 36?

Champagne.What dial of the TT DJ 36?
LOL tio scam by AD.Hey everyone!
thank you so much for the tips/advice and I decided to contribute back.
I started my journey 3 months ago requesting for a TT 36mm Fluted with Jubilee DJ.
tried my luck at THG and also get a Tudor and got the call to get my Dj.
super happy with my purchase and looking forward to my next 36DJ in Green! So from the information I get here is, it will be considered an allocated piece.
so if anyone is wondering if you need to get other brands to start the Rolex journey, my personal experience is yes even for the non popular models.
Haha no choice leh, just started my journey and I tried KHH, Gassan watches, C and seems like there’s no way I can get a Rolex even for TT. So my hope now is can get my Green dial or Wimbledon 36 as my next oneLOL tio scam by AD.
cham
Good luckHaha no choice leh, just started my journey and I tried KHH, Gassan watches, C and seems like there’s no way I can get a Rolex even for TT. So my hope now is can get my Green dial or Wimbledon 36 as my next one
Unfortunately I never travel much these days and my thought process is to also build my profile locally as well. Oh well![]()
Genuinely wish you the best of luck in getting the 36 mint green or wimbledon, I think you deserve the watch at this point.Haha no choice leh, just started my journey and I tried KHH, Gassan watches, C and seems like there’s no way I can get a Rolex even for TT. So my hope now is can get my Green dial or Wimbledon 36 as my next one
Good luck with the journey! I have almost only exclusively bought via AD (unless it’s a discontinued item) I can share that the experience can be delightful but sometimes frustrating….. however, some of us like the hunt!Haha no choice leh, just started my journey and I tried KHH, Gassan watches, C and seems like there’s no way I can get a Rolex even for TT. So my hope now is can get my Green dial or Wimbledon 36 as my next one
lolol AD serviceTS happy, that's the most important. 1st Rolex, bought/served by AD, priceless la.
not everyone wanna go Grey even though it might be easier , faster or some even cheaper.
Do share here when yr AD call u up for Green dial or Wimbledon 36. All the best!!
LOL hard truththe only profile u built is to help the SA try to hit his her monthly KPI…other than tat u can slowly wait until next year Basel over also the dj mint green won’t come..
lol buy tudor to get TT is kumgong maxRelook at TS 2 purchases, Tudor + TT, from AD.
OR could be,,,, no need to get Tudor, 3 months later, he also will get a call for his TT.
anyway, not important now n lets hope the AD will give him his next watch.
congrats him no use, later others come in thought its a good deal. do the same.Give the guy a break man guys
As much as most of us who are more well versed in this "game" know it wasn't the best deal, it's his money & just let him enjoy his purchase lah keep pouring cold water also no point.
I think this is more to raise awareness to not get taken for a ride by the SA.Give the guy a break man guys
As much as most of us who are more well versed in this "game" know it wasn't the best deal, it's his money & just let him enjoy his purchase lah keep pouring cold water also no point.
Damnthe only profile u built is to help the SA try to hit his her monthly KPI…other than tat u can slowly wait until next year Basel over also the dj mint green won’t come..