Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwaysaikryptonite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why waste chiur time when chiu noe they haf nothing to sell chiu except datejusts etc...u waste their time ish also wasting chiur own time...walk out teh door maybe also kena pui behind chiur back lol

moi see mani bengs and posers go in different boutiques pretend walk 1 round look see then eventually open mouth wif their true agenda ask for sports then kena story telling alreadi entertain leave name and contact walking out feeling faked and empty...for wat lofl

teh only way tis ish going to work ish chiu start buying lots of other unwanted stuff they haf and wait a few weeks to months then teh so called stock finally arrive when actually ish all along in their safe

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why waste chiur time when chiu noe they haf nothing to sell chiu except datejusts etc...u waste their time ish also wasting chiur own time...walk out teh door maybe also kena pui behind chiur back lol

moi see mani bengs and posers go in different boutiques pretend walk 1 round look see then eventually open mouth wif their true agenda ask for sports then kena story telling alreadi entertain leave name and contact walking out feeling faked and empty...for wat lofl

teh only way tis ish going to work ish chiu start buying lots of other unwanted stuff they haf and wait a few weeks to months then teh so called stock finally arrive when actually ish all along in their safe

type properly lah.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cortina rolex ms is ok leh.
but its a true fact they do look at what watch u are wearing when u start talking to them or when they serve u.

billovee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but its a true fact they do look at what watch u are wearing when u start talking to them or when they serve u.

Wear Seiko in to see Rolex

They will hew me bo ?

petricnah

Reaction score

职业病。I find it OK. Just like we appreciate what other is wearing.

Posted from PCWX using Nnnpnt

yukirin92

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also like to look at what the sales personnel are wearing. Saw some wearing Pams which were way too big for their wrists - lugs overhanging the edge of the wrist by quite a lot, really no taste.

IIRC my experiences at ADs were slightly better when I wore my Hamilton in as compared to my Seiko, even though my Seiko costs slightly more.

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also like to look at what the sales personnel are wearing. Saw some wearing Pams which were way too big for their wrists - lugs overhanging the edge of the wrist by quite a lot, really no taste.

IIRC my experiences at ADs were slightly better when I wore my Hamilton in as compared to my Seiko, even though my Seiko costs slightly more.

Speaking in the context of this being a Rolex thread, I think it doesn't matter what you wear if ultimately your enquiry is about sports Rolex (or in these day and age, heck, even an OP steel model).

Unless your conversation goes along the line of committing to buy 5, 6 non-sports or non-Rolex watches, and by the way any sports Rolex available? :s13:

yukirin92

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Speaking in the context of this being a Rolex thread, I think it doesn't matter what you wear if ultimately your enquiry is about sports Rolex (or in these day and age, heck, even an OP steel model).

Unless your conversation goes along the line of committing to buy 5, 6 non-sports or non-Rolex watches, and by the way any sports Rolex available? :s13:

Yup, they are way more keen to service if you ask about anything that isn't a steel sports stunner. Went to Sincere recently to beo a Zenith Elite Chrono (beautiful piece), SA very enthusiastic and offer 25% off straightaway.

bwaysaikryptonite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how much are AD sales earning anyways, must be well paid to be so xialan :vijayadmin:

best retail job for awhile alreadi...getch paid despite insufficient stock to sell...choose who to sell...getch to laugh at some customers back when they story tell and getch to be PLP by customers who are desperate to buy lol where to find

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone looking for this?
I have 1 for sale. Below Retail New Feb 2020
below 104XX

InZTDyu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.