Treasure at Tampines

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2019
Messages
7,573
Reaction score
736
if compare Treasure @ Tampines with Florence residence @ hougang (both are lower psf compare to other projects), which one has a high potential for capital appreciation?

I think Treasure Tampines > Florence Residences as they entry price is really low, those that bought Alps last few three bedder at 9xxpsf can really flip once SSD ends since the Parc Central EC rumoured to be 11xxpsf too.
 

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
7,194
Reaction score
2,813
I think Treasure Tampines > Florence Residences as they entry price is really low, those that bought Alps last few three bedder at 9xxpsf can really flip once SSD ends since the Parc Central EC rumoured to be 11xxpsf too.

##


Remembered when Alps was launched, prices started at 4xxk for 1 br...
Now that looked so long ago...


##
 

cciepal

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
I think Treasure Tampines > Florence Residences as they entry price is really low, those that bought Alps last few three bedder at 9xxpsf can really flip once SSD ends since the Parc Central EC rumoured to be 11xxpsf too.
Thank you. I am exploring both projects to upgrade from HDB. I am keen to discuss and share your observations/finding , appreciate that. Please mail me ccie.pal AT Gmail.com. thanks
 

killershot

Banned
Joined
Mar 11, 2019
Messages
2,195
Reaction score
1,500
Hi all, hope you have all have been keeping well. I finally bought. Was deciding between resale Trilliant penthouse or Treasures 5-bedder for the longest time.

Went for Trilliant in the end. Over 1.7m for 2k sq ft, still much cheaper than Treasures 5-bedder. But being a penthouse, lots of unusable space. But it’s nice lah. Love the location and amenities. But I must admit that it took me a while to decide. Finally it was the location of Trilliant that I got sold. I don’t drive so it’s convenient for me to just walk to the downtown line and take the train to my MBFC office.

Bought together with my brother and our respective families will be living together with our parents too.

To 30 years of slaving for my mortgage!
 

shadowex

Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2019
Messages
316
Reaction score
5
I think Treasure Tampines > Florence Residences as they entry price is really low, those that bought Alps last few three bedder at 9xxpsf can really flip once SSD ends since the Parc Central EC rumoured to be 11xxpsf too.

I had the same thought at first but when selling, I kinda feel that Treasure will have quite abit of competition. Might be hard if some sellers decide to lowball to sell off their unit fast. Generally feel that layout of Treasure is abit tight so difference between each unit will be less significant for buyers.

But plus point is that the low PSF is really attractive so should be easier to appreciate.
 

Strikingjackpotsoon

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2019
Messages
1,012
Reaction score
441
Hi all, hope you have all have been keeping well. I finally bought. Was deciding between resale Trilliant penthouse or Treasures 5-bedder for the longest time.

Went for Trilliant in the end. Over 1.7m for 2k sq ft, still much cheaper than Treasures 5-bedder. But being a penthouse, lots of unusable space. But it’s nice lah. Love the location and amenities. But I must admit that it took me a while to decide. Finally it was the location of Trilliant that I got sold. I don’t drive so it’s convenient for me to just walk to the downtown line and take the train to my MBFC office.

Bought together with my brother and our respective families will be living together with our parents too.

To 30 years of slaving for my mortgage!

Good luck living with 2 families + parents.
 

theMKR

Banned
Joined
Nov 3, 2016
Messages
70,864
Reaction score
13,533
treasures is 1.4k psf and ppl buy?

the location is not fantastic and 99yrs.....

might as well buy freehold condo in d15 for 1.5k psf?
 

theMKR

Banned
Joined
Nov 3, 2016
Messages
70,864
Reaction score
13,533
Hi all, hope you have all have been keeping well. I finally bought. Was deciding between resale Trilliant penthouse or Treasures 5-bedder for the longest time.

Went for Trilliant in the end. Over 1.7m for 2k sq ft, still much cheaper than Treasures 5-bedder. But being a penthouse, lots of unusable space. But it’s nice lah. Love the location and amenities. But I must admit that it took me a while to decide. Finally it was the location of Trilliant that I got sold. I don’t drive so it’s convenient for me to just walk to the downtown line and take the train to my MBFC office.

Bought together with my brother and our respective families will be living together with our parents too.

To 30 years of slaving for my mortgage!

so at least 6ppl? :eek:
why not go for landed? more space per buck...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top