Treasure at Tampines

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
WLR was never priced realistically. PC sold well and price was 17xx. Why would people buy WLR when across the road can get PC for cheaper?

Ya lor.
For example, given same size 3 bedder (1076sqft) for both projects, Who would buy WLR 3 bedder at 2kpsf when park place 3 bedder is only priced at 16xx to 17xxpsf.
Location wise PLQ wins hands down already.
 
Last edited:

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2018
Messages
6,361
Reaction score
501
I work Super nearby Amber Park showflat. Showflat full of agents car only le... not many walk ins from what I observe.

Opp plot of enbloc land is coastline residences. Both are similar pricing.


Amber park coming so how many buying?:o
 

annetyu

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
1,640
Reaction score
2
WLR was never priced realistically. PC sold well and price was 17xx. Why would people buy WLR when across the road can get PC for cheaper?

Honestly, park colonial is not cheap either. Park colonial sold well because they managed to absorb the early demand from frantic buyers and on the basis that Woodleigh Residence will launch for $2,000psf. I am sure many agents use this comparison to move units at PC, by telling buyers that there will be "guaranteed" capital appreciation.:o

Buyers today should be wise enough not to get fooled like this anymore and analyse the market on their own.
 

Forever84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
25,028
Reaction score
11,451
Honestly, park colonial is not cheap either. Park colonial sold well because they managed to absorb the early demand from frantic buyers and on the basis that Woodleigh Residence will launch for $2,000psf. I am sure many agents use this comparison to move units at PC, by telling buyers that there will be "guaranteed" capital appreciation.:o

Buyers today should be wise enough not to get fooled like this anymore and analyse the market on their own.

This is not a new sales technique, it's been used before and will be used again. I think most investor would know better, give them some credit :)

I think that area has demand one, including Bartley freehold (though over price will drive people away) it's always about surrounding. This is why for me personally, I always buy into private enclave, of course other factors like schools, mrt, connectivity all play a part also but most importantly is the developer, sorry to say I will never buy into new developers especially new China developers. It's a huge investment, why would u trust someone who doesn't have a good Singapore portfolio to see? if the developer been here awhile, just go see the resale units of what they built and you can judge for yourself the quality of their project, layout, facilities etc
 

Zze121

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
11,267
Reaction score
638
Quick search on FB. 2 bedders from $980k!!

“ Integrated Development at Woodleigh MRT

New Showflat open on 11th May.

New attractive price -
2 Bedroom Units from $980,000, $1,733psf!

✔️Japanese Design. Japanese Quality
✔️ Singapore's only premium integrated development built with Japanese craftsmanship
✔️ Live Integrated
✔️Jewel of Bidadari Estate Master Plan
✔️ A home for all generations “
Never state that price is "Start from".
1733psf normally the lowest.
 

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
7,194
Reaction score
2,813
Reportedly, WR sold 28 units out of 6xx in total or about 4% of total during launch weekend.

Florence Residences reported thousands of visitors and sold 54 units out of 1,410, about 3% of total, during launch weekend.

Which is more outstanding?


Not forgetting you have other contenders like Residence 22, sold ONE out of 22 units or 4.5% of total and rezi 24, 4 units out of 110 or 3.6% of total.


https://www.edgeprop.sg/property-news/mega-projects-lead-way-march-new-home-sales
 

birmingham123

Master Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2011
Messages
3,014
Reaction score
77
Relax bro, only 27 fools rush in nia.
Most of the buyers are still sane :D

27 fools who are rich ba... I cannot afford a 19xx psf condo.. if 10xxsf, the unit will be around 2million, can buy a watercove cluster housing haha.

Even if really launch at 1733 psf, I still cannot afford it. Will be the same pricing as bishan sky habitat the first time it was launch...
 

weng

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
25,079
Reaction score
34
No such thing, contracts are already signed. SPH and Kajima also need the cash from those 27units to offset their future losses.

If really 1733psf, it is going to put downward pressure on park colonial and then on tre ver and so on...
both colonial and tre ver have gotten ~70% at their initial prices liao so maybe won't be so worried?
 

annetyu

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
1,640
Reaction score
2
both colonial and tre ver have gotten ~70% at their initial prices liao so maybe won't be so worried?

Yup, these 2 projects are lucky. The good location beside mrt also played a role. Its the early buyers who should be worried as they may have hard time selling next time because they paid future prices and have to compete with other cheaper resales.
 

annetyu

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
1,640
Reaction score
2
27 fools who are rich ba... I cannot afford a 19xx psf condo.. if 10xxsf, the unit will be around 2million, can buy a watercove cluster housing haha.

Even if really launch at 1733 psf, I still cannot afford it. Will be the same pricing as bishan sky habitat the first time it was launch...

Sky habitat was relaunched in 2014 for much cheaper.
 

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
7,194
Reaction score
2,813
Yup, these 2 projects are lucky. The good location beside mrt also played a role. Its the early buyers who should be worried as they may have hard time selling next time because they paid future prices and have to compete with other cheaper resales.

Agreed. If I sell something at a high price, I do not worry (‘I made money’). I should be worried if I bought something at a high price (I become a suxxr).

Some may say fools are rich, even if they lose money it is ok. Yes, but have we not heard the story about a fool and his money?
 

weng

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
25,079
Reaction score
34
Yup, these 2 projects are lucky. The good location beside mrt also played a role. Its the early buyers who should be worried as they may have hard time selling next time because they paid future prices and have to compete with other cheaper resales.

just wondering what's the proportion of owners who bought for stay vs rental/flip...
 

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
7,194
Reaction score
2,813
both colonial and tre ver have gotten ~70% at their initial prices liao so maybe won't be so worried?


Checked on ura. Although Colonial is 72% sold, Tre Ver is 47% of total sold (still quite amazing if you want to hear what I think of this project)
 

zinedine

Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
207
Reaction score
0
Checked on ura. Although Colonial is 72% sold, Tre Ver is 47% of total sold (still quite amazing if you want to hear what I think of this project)

What's your take on Tre Ver? Personally, at first glance, I don't think it is that fantastic. Perhaps, I missed out certain details of this project.
 

annetyu

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
1,640
Reaction score
2
Checked on ura. Although Colonial is 72% sold, Tre Ver is 47% of total sold (still quite amazing if you want to hear what I think of this project)

I feel UOL projects are quite good actually. What is wrong with Tre Ver? It has quite a unique design.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top