Treasure at Tampines

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
Pests like cockroaches and lizards yes. Not bats and rats...you are the special one sir.

U happy can liao if u insist.
U don’t even know a bunch of banana left on dinning table (especially on ground floor like landed/terrace)’can attract fruit bats if there’s trees around.
I didn’t know u so ignorant.
 

annetyu

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
1,640
Reaction score
2
U happy can liao if u insist.
U don’t even know a bunch of banana left on dinning table (especially on ground floor like landed/terrace)’can attract fruit bats if there’s trees around.
I didn’t know u so ignorant.

Sure, you happy also can liao. Landed also sometimes got monkey intrusions.

Such incidents are bound to happen, but are they very common or just rare cases and unfortunately you are one of the victims.
 

annetyu

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
1,640
Reaction score
2
Not everyone are lucky with parents leaving huge assets behind for their children. They sold off their 4 room HDB flat for their old age savings.
Aiya, not interested to report everything to u lah.

No worries, no need to report or defend. You well know where the money went, I am not implying anything.

Interesting that they need a few hundred thousands in savings when there is pioneer generation package, cpf, medishield and mostly importantly a filial and rich son that provide generous monthly allowance.
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
No worries, no need to report or defend. You well know where the money went, I am not implying anything.

Interesting that they need a few hundred thousands in savings when there is pioneer generation package, cpf, medishield and mostly importantly a filial and rich son that provide generous monthly allowance.

How much cpf can a taxi driver accumulate? Do they covered with medical expenses as much as civil servant? Do they covered with MC if they get sick and stop work for a day or two and still get paid daily?
A 4 room HDB can fetch how much when sold in 2003 when there’s still outstanding loan yet to be paid?
U talk like everything is a given. Think carefully before you start sprouting all these senseless remarks. U are old and mature enough to think before you comment.
While I can be tolerant towards your nonsense, I do not appreciate when you drag parents/siblings into the conversation.
Please show some basic forum ethics here if u want others to give you the same respect.
 
Last edited:

annetyu

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
1,640
Reaction score
2
Time to return the thread to Treasure at Tampines buyers and owners before it goes out of hand. Any agents here can update on pricing and sales?
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
Ahhh, you are living with your parents. No wonder you seem to be able to afford so many properties. But thats a good thing, rather than getting a maid to look after them. No siblings to fight over your parents' property with? Haha..

Initially, I just find you slightly irritating and cocky when you try to humiliate other forum bros here who share differing views of yours.

Until looking at your above quote, you had my zero respect from now and I can conclude that you are not only shallow, jealous, but downright despicable.

Basically what gives you the audacity to make assumptions that those who own multiple properties are always leeching on parents’ money to fulfill his/her own personal property investment agenda? I’m amazed that you can even drag other’s parents/siblings into the picture and imply someone as “the unfilial Son”, fighting against siblings for parents’ assets with those crap and bull stories which are totally unrelated to our debate on pros and cons in staying landed.

In case u try to deny again (which u always did), may I suggest you can revisit your above quote again. Let all bros here be the witness.

A lot of bros here took years of saving to buy their first property w/o laying a single cents from their parents. I’m proud to say I’m one of them and I believe that my Aging parents need to have some savings for their retirement after selling off their flat.

If anyone here happens to be a little luckier than u in property investment, there’s no need for u to hit others under the belt just to make yourself looks more superior.

Those who follow my posts may notice that from 2003 till 2019, I am rather familiar with the pricing of many projects, land bid price, sales transaction in different districts of Singapore. I may not know everything but definitely not ignorant of most things.
I can even tell u how much you have paid for your 3 bedder Kovan melody in year 2005 and how much profit you had earned after selling. Some of these data are so obsolete that you may not even be able to find them from the srx, streetsine, per square foot portal.

The reason is simple, I have been keeping myself updated on property news for the past 16 years and gone through rounds of leveraging, buying and selling before reaching my current state. In fact, there’s nothing to be proud of as I’m just playing the leveraging game only. What’s there to be proud of when I still have one property under 20 years of bank loan?

If your intent is to come here and humiliate others (who appears to be a little luckier or more successful than u), I can only say this “my deepest condolence to u”. In any case, you will never be a happy person.

I came here with the intent to share what I know with like minded bros like “thinkcarefully”, “newbie1993”, “captain huat”, “Zinedine” and many others who I may have forgotten their nick esp for those who have privately pm me. At times, I may have differing views from others but thus far, we don’t need to resort to any unscrupulous accusation when we see things differently.

Unfortunately, there are bound to have black sheep in every forum.
 
Last edited:

annetyu

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
1,640
Reaction score
2
Initially, I just find you slightly irritating and cocky when you try to humiliate other forum bros here who share differing views of yours.

Until looking at your above quote, you had my zero respect from now and I can conclude that you are not only shallow, but downright despicable.

Basically what gives you the audacity to cook up stories of others using parents’ money to fulfill his/her own personal property investment agenda? I’m amazed that you can even drag and label someone as “the unfilial Son” with your above warped logic when I don’t even know u at all.

In case u try to deny again (which u always did), I suggest you can revisit your above quote again. Let all bros here be the witness.

A lot of bros here took years of saving to buy their first property w/o laying a single cents from their parents. I’m proud to say I’m one of them and I believe that my Aging parents need to have some savings for their retirement after selling off their flat.

If anyone here happens to be a little luckier than u in property investment, there’s no need for u to hit others under the belt just to make yourself feel better.

Those who follow my post would know that from 2003 till 2019, I am rather familiar with the pricing of many projects, land bid price, sales transaction in different districts of Singapore. I may not know everything but definitely not ignorant of many things.
I can even tell u how much you have paid for your 3 bedder Kovan melody in year 2005 and how much profit you had earned after selling. Some of these data are so obsolete that you may not even be able to find them from the srx, streetsine, per square foot portal.

The reason is simple, I have been keeping myself updated on property news for the past 16 years and gone through rounds of leveraging, buying and selling before reaching my current state. In fact, there’s nothing to be proud of as I’m just playing the leveraging game only. What’s there to be proud of when I still have one property under bank loan with a tenure of 20 years?

If your intent is to come here and humiliate others (who appears to be more successful than u), I can only send u my deepest condolence. In any case, you will never be a happy person.

I came here with the intent to share what I know with like minded bros like “thinkcarefully”, “newbie1983”, “captain huat” and many others who I may have forgotten your nick esp for those who have privately pm me. Glad to also learn a lot from them.

Unfortunately, there are bound to have black sheep in every forum.

Theres nothing wrong with staying in parents' home or using their money for property if they are willing. No need to be so defensive. I did not mean to offend, too bad you are so sensitive and too keen on uphold your image. And to think you are putting words into my mouth again..., since when did i call you unfilial? In fact, I commended you for looking after your parents on your own instead of hiring a maid. How can you accuse me of denying and something I have not said?:o

Being a "property-guru", never advise your parents not to sell their flat or to reinvest in other property back then? If not, their retirement savings would have more than doubled.. Seems like you are not as savvy as you claim to be.

I am sorry, so far I have not seen anyone more successful than me here yet. Even after retirement, I am still supporting my mum's expenses of aro $1k a month. But still not as filial as you, take care of them on your own. And with your generous monthly allowance (if any), their retirement savings are probably still untouched.

Being critical is just me. If you really purchased your property without any support from your parents, then you don't have to worry about what I said. However, for most cases that I know of whereby my friends live with their parents, usually the property is owned by their parents or the parents contributed cash toward the property.

Yala, NiShiZhu, you are the most admirable and successful here. I shall concede.
 
Last edited:

annetyu

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
1,640
Reaction score
2
If u still have some sense of humility and humanity, what gives u the right to stop your parents from selling off their property if the flat under their name? They may have their reason to sell.
I can only advise them not to sell but if they insist, do u want me to fall out with my parents? It is afterall their money and decision making rights and has nothing to do with whether I’m savvy or not.
You better get your concept right before you garner more haters here.

Obviously your words should carry some weight since they intend to move in to stay with you.

I probably don't have as much time left on the planet as you so you should be more careful in interpreting my words and before accusing me of anything. I think I mentioned before you had very poor comprehension skills, perhaps thats why we had so many disagreements, hopefully they were just misunderstandings. I am sure others can judge.

I am eager to set up a poll here to see how many haters I have garnered!

Are u some kinda deity that can predict the future?
I can't but seems like you can based on your sharing here.
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
Being a "property-guru", never advise your parents not to sell their flat or to reinvest in other property back then? If not, their retirement savings would have more than doubled.. Seems like you are not as savvy as you claim to be.


If u still have some sense of humility and humanity, please understand that what gives me the right to stop my parents from selling off their property if the flat is under their name? They have every rights and reasons to sell. They are the one working hard to pay the HDB loan for the past 20 years, not me.

Using their money together with my money investing in pricier property in 2003 (during SARS period) sure win double? Are u some kinda deity that can predict the future?
I can only advise them not to sell but if they insist, it is afterall their money and decision making rights and has nothing to do with whether I’m savvy or not. I’m using my own money to invest and not theirs.
Why drag them in?
You better get your concept and values right before you garner more haters here.
 
Last edited:

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
Obviously your words should carry some weight since they intend to move in to stay with you.

I probably don't have as much time left on the planet as you so you should be more careful in interpreting my words and before accusing me of anything. I think I mentioned before you had very poor comprehension skills, perhaps thats why we had so many disagreements, hopefully they were just misunderstandings. I am sure others can judge.

I am eager to set up a poll here to see how many haters I have garnered!


I can't but seems like you can based on your sharing here.

Go revisit your post again. Even captain Huat sense it’s coming with your comments.
We are not dumb to comprehend what you trying to imply here.
Your reputation here smelly or not most of us knows.
Is it necessary to drag other’s parents/siblings into the picture when we are just debating on some challenges faced by landed dwellers?
If this is the kinda ethics you practised here, u are absolutely pathetic.
 
Last edited:

PostCountWarrior[+1]

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2008
Messages
21,955
Reaction score
2
Initially, I just find you slightly irritating and cocky when you try to humiliate other forum bros here who share differing views of yours.

Until looking at your above quote, you had my zero respect from now and I can conclude that you are not only shallow, jealous, but downright despicable.

Basically what gives you the audacity to make assumptions that those who own multiple properties are always leeching on parents’ money to fulfill his/her own personal property investment agenda? I’m amazed that you can even drag other’s parents/siblings into the picture and imply someone as “the unfilial Son”, fighting against siblings for parents’ assets with those crap and bull stories which are totally unrelated to our debate on pros and cons in staying landed.

In case u try to deny again (which u always did), I suggest you can revisit your above quote again. Let all bros here be the witness.

A lot of bros here took years of saving to buy their first property w/o laying a single cents from their parents. I’m proud to say I’m one of them and I believe that my Aging parents need to have some savings for their retirement after selling off their flat.

If anyone here happens to be a little luckier than u in property investment, there’s no need for u to hit others under the belt just to make yourself looks more superior.

Those who follow my posts may notice that from 2003 till 2019, I am rather familiar with the pricing of many projects, land bid price, sales transaction in different districts of Singapore. I may not know everything but definitely not ignorant of most things.
I can even tell u how much you have paid for your 3 bedder Kovan melody in year 2005 and how much profit you had earned after selling. Some of these data are so obsolete that you may not even be able to find them from the srx, streetsine, per square foot portal.

The reason is simple, I have been keeping myself updated on property news for the past 16 years and gone through rounds of leveraging, buying and selling before reaching my current state. In fact, there’s nothing to be proud of as I’m just playing the leveraging game only. What’s there to be proud of when I still have one property under 20 years of bank loan?

If your intent is to come here and humiliate others (who appears to be a little luckier or more successful than u), I can only say this “my deepest condolence to u”. In any case, you will never be a happy person.

I came here with the intent to share what I know with like minded bros like “thinkcarefully”, “newbie1993”, “captain huat”, “Zinedine” and many others who I may have forgotten their nick esp for those who have privately pm me. At times, I may have differing views from others but thus far, we don’t need to resort to any unscrupulous accusation when we see things differently.

Unfortunately, there are bound to have black sheep in every forum.

shifu can teach me? :o

pcw +1
 

captain huat

Master Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
4,140
Reaction score
85
Go revisit your post again. Even captain Huat sense it’s coming with your comments.
We are not dumb to comprehend what you trying to imply here.
Your reputation here smelly or not most of us knows.
Is it necessary to drag other’s parents/siblings into the picture when we are just debating on some challenges faced by landed dwellers?
If this is the kinda ethics you practised here, u are absolutely pathetic.

Annetyu is just plain rude.

Just ignore her.
 

annetyu

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
1,640
Reaction score
2
Go revisit your post again. Even captain Huat sense it’s coming with your comments.
We are not dumb to comprehend what you trying to imply here.
Your reputation here smelly or not most of us knows.
Is it necessary to drag other’s parents/siblings into the picture when we are just debating on some challenges faced by landed dwellers?
If this is the kinda ethics you practised here, u are absolutely pathetic.

All I said was that you were living with your parents and suggested you received some form of help from them. You are being overly sensitive and defensive to maintain your image of a self-made successful property-guru. Not as if I am cursing or swearing at them, must say until I "drag them into the picture". The discussion was all centred on you until you dragged them in the picture yourself. :o

As I said, there is nothing wrong to live in parents' house or receive financial help from them. Plenty of families have the same situation as you. As long as everyone is happy, there is no problem. Relax Mr NiShiZhu.
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
All I said was that you were living with your parents and suggested you received some form of help from them. You are being overly sensitive and defensive to maintain your image of a self-made successful property-guru. Not as if I am cursing or swearing at them, must say until I "drag them into the picture". The discussion was all centred on you until you dragged them in the picture yourself. :o

As I said, there is nothing wrong to live in parents' house or receive financial help from them. Plenty of families have the same situation as you. As long as everyone is happy, there is no problem. Relax Mr NiShiZhu.

Bro captain has speak it all.
So now you are saying two person have poor comprehension skill who can’t interpret what your quote actually implies? Both of us deem your statement as rude. Can’t be such a coincidence right?

Still need to set up a poll to see how many haters you have garnered? Facts are facts, don’t need to twist and turn your words like snakes.

No worries, I’m chilled as long as u don’t drag other people’s family members in and making up your own stories with whatever crap on siblings fighting for parent assets and benefit from their savings in order to own multiple properties.

This is definitely not cool.
 
Last edited:

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
You can PM master nishizhu. Self made millionaire and investment-guru. Perfect example of rag to riches.

Self made millionaires w/o proper forum ethics and values like you are as good as nothing.
Pardon my frankness.
 

annetyu

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
1,640
Reaction score
2
Bro captain has speak it all.
So now you are saying two person have poor comprehension skill who can’t interpret what your quote actually implies? Both of us deem your statement as rude. Can’t be such a coincidence right?

Still need to set up a poll to see how many haters you have garnered? Facts are facts, don’t need to twist and turn your words like snakes.

No worries, I’m chilled as long as u don’t drag other people’s family members in and making up your own stories with whatever crap on siblings fighting for parent assets and benefit from their savings in order to own multiple properties.

This is definitely not cool.

I don't expect much from people who participate in this forum and their english capabilities. I won't be surprised if you both speak mainly mandarin at home. Both of you are just being too sensitive.

Only you know where the money goes to and whether or not you have benefitted in any way. Care to share how much allowance you are giving to your parents (if any)? Then again, you can make up whatever stories you want to uphold your image.

Now you are accusing me once again. Twisting and turning my words? You are amazing, Mr Nishizhi. Only haters I have here are you, captain, the property agents and mr mergui who has long ago conceded. I will be more than happy to set up a poll for the hundreds who are reading this forum silently.
 

annetyu

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
1,640
Reaction score
2
Self made millionaires w/o proper forum ethics and values like you are as good as nothing.
Pardon my frankness.

You are the one who made my simple comment into a big story. Back to the problems of owning landed property, you were saying as if most landed have bats and rats when the figure is probably only less than 3%. You probably bought a cheap one in an undesirable area that is why you experienced so much problems. Can't blame you, you were an inexperienced 20+ yo when you purchased your landed, very impressive indeed!

I reckon the buyers of the 4 bedder penthouse of gazania/lilium were ex-owners of sun rosier.
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
Ahhh, you are living with your parents. No wonder you seem to be able to afford so many properties. But thats a good thing, rather than getting a maid to look after them. No siblings to fight over your parents' property with? Haha..

Let me quote your exact words in case you shamelessly deny everything.
From your above quote, enough said.

If u think I will concede like how you treated other bros like mergui, captain and the others who u have humiliated, u may ended up as a laughing stock.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top