UGREEN 100w charger ..

TehCino~

Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2022
Messages
116
Reaction score
30
Foe the price and weight i rather get 65w


I bought the 100w if u ask me no point
Cuz the output is 65w nia
I just get the usual 65w good enuff
Plus way more lighter compared to 100w unless u have got many appliances to charge all at once
 

caterham7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
6,124
Reaction score
1,899
Worth buying?
Depends on what devices you intend to charge

Depending on the devices, you may not need 100w charger

What specific devices (mention exact model), e.g. Laptop, phone, tablet do you have?
 

reno77

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2000
Messages
23,374
Reaction score
5,215
IMHO.
GAN type ?
yeh.. this one.
Essager 65W GaN USB Type C Charger
https://a.aliexpress.com/_c3WKAWO5
now price almost doubled to $18

my purchase price ...

pBVaNb8.png
 

ceestudent

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2010
Messages
19,029
Reaction score
3,674
Foe the price and weight i rather get 65w


I bought the 100w if u ask me no point
Cuz the output is 65w nia
I just get the usual 65w good enuff
Plus way more lighter compared to 100w unless u have got many appliances to charge all at once
It depend on the usage actually. If you only use it to charge phone, 65w can easily charge 2 phone or tablet at the same time.
But if need to charge laptop and phone, need the 100w one.
 

SimpleToo

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2019
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
972
I am using one with the retractable usb C…

i am unsure about your situation, but these high wattage GaN charger are quite a life changer… i no longer need to bring different charger around, just a single one to charge my phone, pc and tablet…
 

bumdssa

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
7,830
Reaction score
227
yeh.. this one.
Essager 65W GaN USB Type C Charger
https://a.aliexpress.com/_c3WKAWO5
now price almost doubled to $18

my purchase price ...

pBVaNb8.png
I got 2 of this that spoilt. One of them spoilt when I was in Thailand. When I unplugged it from socket, I saw some sparks, after that only one port usable...

Another one I dropped one time, totally not usable after that.
 

anthonygreenisreal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2014
Messages
14,369
Reaction score
7,765
I bought the Anker 140w one with the touchable screen with the official cable for $27 during 4.4 sales on Lazada. Crazy good
 

naked123

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
7,653
Reaction score
1,011
i bought this on carousell for 35 bucks if im not wrong

cn-11134207-7ras8-m52jiu969ygmc9.webp


mainly for charging my phone at home while the included 120w charger is for work/travel
 

jq75

Honorary Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2000
Messages
143,040
Reaction score
5,001
this one like not bad. anyone using? good ma?
this is like an extension socket

depends on what u want to charge. if ur laptop is 65w.. and u decide to charge your phone.. your laptop may show message that not enough power to charge.

usually 65w is lightweight.. 100w is way heavier.

i had the 100w, can charge my laptop, ipad and powerbank.
btw, why the increase in weight?
 

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
17,654
Reaction score
5,738
I have both the Ugreen 100W and 65W, and neither of them impresses me.
 

iCubes

Master Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2005
Messages
4,769
Reaction score
1,338
I bought a Ugreen gan charger, sucks big time. The power keeps cycling on and off when charging multiple devices. Ive switch back to Anker.
 

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2001
Messages
175,117
Reaction score
8,418
I got 2 of this that spoilt. One of them spoilt when I was in Thailand. When I unplugged it from socket, I saw some sparks, after that only one port usable...

Another one I dropped one time, totally not usable after that.
Thailand ish the problem, moi plug in vention and other bo brand comes with my tablet oso got sparks, only the bo brand upslorry. That nite ish laining heavily
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top