Unigine Valley Score Thread

artyboy

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2002
Messages
1,600
Reaction score
77
here's mine...

valley2014-06-1620-03-52-07_zpse320c134.jpg


CPU: I7-4770K @ 4.2 Ghz
GPU: 2x 780GTX Ghz Edition
Core: 1359 Mhz
Mem: 3004 Mhz
Temp (Max) : 80C
 

Yureak

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
18,905
Reaction score
33
here's mine...

valley2014-06-1620-03-52-07_zpse320c134.jpg


CPU: I7-4770K @ 4.2 Ghz
GPU: 2x 780GTX Ghz Edition
Core: 1359 Mhz
Mem: 3004 Mhz
Temp (Max) : 80C

solid! highly binned Ghz chip @ high clocks x2

win liao :s13:

but u on air? how u sustain such clocks? u sure got overvolt right
 

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
27,727
Reaction score
1,553
yours quite abit more OCed than hengheng's why his score only diff 60 points? :s11:

50mhz mah.

Iirc 100hz with 6-8fps and boost will equate around 125points. And iirc the cooling will plays a part on overhead to boost further which is why you pull ahead 600points.
 

hengheng220

Master Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2013
Messages
4,424
Reaction score
7
yours quite abit more OCed than hengheng's why his score only diff 60 points? :s11:

bro lols you cannot calculate the amount of FPS and scores gain through amount of OCed differenced de. Cause its not porpotional like for every 100mhz you increase, you will gain maybe 5fps. is like the law of diminishing demand, it will keep increase until a certain point, it will either remain stagnant or drop. if it keep increasing, there will be no point in creating new cores architecture le ma, just creating better cooling solution.
 

Yureak

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
18,905
Reaction score
33
50mhz mah.

Iirc 100hz with 6-8fps and boost will equate around 125points. And iirc the cooling will plays a part on overhead to boost further which is why you pull ahead 600points.

after u wc i recommend u flash a custom bios to enable increased power limits
 

artyboy

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2002
Messages
1,600
Reaction score
77
solid! highly binned Ghz chip @ high clocks x2

win liao :s13:

but u on air? how u sustain such clocks? u sure got overvolt right

Yes on air, nope no overvolt done and I did not OC it further so they are at stock speed. I have 2 x 120mm fans blowing directly at the GPUs.

DSC_0464_zpsc18ead8a.jpg
 

hengheng220

Master Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2013
Messages
4,424
Reaction score
7
O9664LN.png


Come a joke for you all to laugh at lols. Don't ask me why i bother to do a benchmark on my lousy lappy hahaha but i just do
 

Yureak

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
18,905
Reaction score
33
Yes on air, nope no overvolt done and I did not OC it further so they are at stock speed. I have 2 x 120mm fans blowing directly at the GPUs.

DSC_0464_zpsc18ead8a.jpg

oh haha valley the clock is inaccurate one... must use gpu-z or afterburner / precision to see your actual clock
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,286
Reaction score
420
Yes on air, nope no overvolt done and I did not OC it further so they are at stock speed. I have 2 x 120mm fans blowing directly at the GPUs.

DSC_0464_zpsc18ead8a.jpg

That fan at btm right is most redundant. Cooling ur psu cables ah? Shld jus remove it to prevent any dust intake.
 

artyboy

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2002
Messages
1,600
Reaction score
77
That fan at btm right is most redundant. Cooling ur psu cables ah? Shld jus remove it to prevent any dust intake.

Hot air rises mah, so it just helps to push air towards the top where there are 3x exhaust fans expelling hot air out of the case. It won't help significantly but at least it does play a small part in airflow direction within the case.
 

Yureak

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
18,905
Reaction score
33
Hot air rises mah, so it just helps to push air towards the top where there are 3x exhaust fans expelling hot air out of the case. It won't help significantly but at least it does play a small part in airflow direction within the case.

When u gonna go wc?
 

artyboy

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2002
Messages
1,600
Reaction score
77
When u gonna go wc?

Don't intend to bro, very happy with its performance liow. I didn't even use AIO cooling for my CPU when I had the chance as I still prefer conventional air cooling for less hassle. But I lost a slot space for my Creative soundcard due to the gigantic Noctua CPU-cooler and have to use on-board sound instead, that's my only regret :(
 

Yureak

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
18,905
Reaction score
33
Don't intend to bro, very happy with its performance liow. I didn't even use AIO cooling for my CPU when I had the chance as I still prefer conventional air cooling for less hassle. But I lost a slot space for my Creative soundcard due to the gigantic Noctua CPU-cooler and have to use on-board sound instead, that's my only regret :(

ok la haha i dont feel much of a diff with how good onboard is nowadays

and i play hifi one. have sonus faber veneres
 

artyboy

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2002
Messages
1,600
Reaction score
77
ok la haha i dont feel much of a diff with how good onboard is nowadays

and i play hifi one. have sonus faber veneres

Can tell difference bro, I find the Creative have more bass impact and sound more crisp than the on-board card. Fwah Sonus Fabers! I'm using Spendor & B&W.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top