Govt rebate. Smaller HDB flats likely have more rebate than this mth's bill.
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/126361509-post4950.html
https://www.gstvoucher.gov.sg/Pages/BudgetAnnouncements.aspx

Govt rebate. Smaller HDB flats likely have more rebate than this mth's bill.
Actually 1.8% is still high
I think i didnt meet the spending criteria for this month. Normally, my premium payment (prudential) is automate on the 29 each month.
But this month, the transaction is still under "Total-Earmark". Will UOB consider the transaction under "earmark" as spending for April?
I think i didnt meet the spending criteria for this month. Normally, my premium payment (prudential) is automate on the 29 each month.
But this month, the transaction is still under "Total-Earmark". Will UOB consider the transaction under "earmark" as spending for April?
Yr prudential agent no tell you effective mid March 2020, insurance payment no longer counted as the eligible spending ?
Still count to uob account card spend for bonus interest. Dun count to card rebate though
Still count to uob account card spend for bonus interest. Dun count to card rebate though
In other word, the “count” refers to meeting the Giro arrangement required for Bonus interest?
arhh...thanks
I switch off the moment i saw the info no longer counted as eligible spending. I changed the insurance payment to another card to get the cash rebate.
Still got.......Other than the UOB account perks, thought there is still the UOB one card 3 month rebates, so still well worth it this account? Or that is removed as well?
I've been maintaining $75K and credit salary to One Account; while spending $6K per quarter on One Card. After the bonus interest revision, i suppose the better way is to keep $70K and credit salary to 360 Account and remain using One Card for general spend?
Just wanted to make sure i read things right before i request HR to update my salary crediting account. I was from 360 Account prior to changing One Account....
Given that OCBC 360 bonus interest is only up till $70K, i did a comparison of $70K savings + salary bonus + eligible credit card spend for credit card bonus between BOC, OCBC and UOB for 30 days.Since you can spend 2k per mth on credit card and have salary, checkout BOC smartsaver to see if it is better than OCBC 360 for you.
Eh bonus interest not in yet?
Eh bonus interest not in yet?