Oh no. Maybe I miss the 500 spending by a bit. I read somewhere that we can appeal. May I know if this can be done through call to UOB?
☕️ Is in 147 ish

☕️ Is in 147 ish
Oh no. Maybe I miss the 500 spending by a bit. I read somewhere that we can appeal. May I know if this can be done through call to UOB?
Oh no. Maybe I miss the 500 spending by a bit. I read somewhere that we can appeal. May I know if this can be done through call to UOB?
, decided to appeal, but have to wait for the result.Received the annual fee $192 also even though my expenses were 2k/mth for the past year. Called into UOB hotline and follow the automated steps, got instant waiver, similar to POSB/DBS cards.
called the bank just now cos i also did not receive, din know that online course is excluded because was told it is under education, decided to appeal, but have to wait for the result.
They removed the auto fee waiver recently.
Did anyone receive email to say no change to criteria?
hi, would you be able to share the website link that mentioned on the cease of topping up Dash account via the use of Singtel bill? Thanks
nothing new ... it is a confusing email, dont know why they send it ... mayb to confuse
TLDR? EIR = 1.796% pa wef 1 May
Mine also not in... dunno why.![]()
i am also getting confused with grab.Lol, I visited uob.com.sg/onetncs for the UOB One Card T&C for details (as stated in this message) but dun see where state/imply grab topup is excluded from the quarterly rebate
i am also getting confused with grab.
grab will definitely not earn the 5% cashback with uob one card.
but will $500 into grab be recognized as the uob one account min spend?
How recent?
I just got a waiver a few days back.
Oh you got automatic waiver? How much did you spend for the past year?
Below para listed on their website:
Please note that automatic waiver of annual fee on the anniversary date with a minimum spend of S$12,000 will cease from 1 March 2020.
Mine also not in.. will drop them a call tomorrow if it’s not in by 12pm