SC unlimited MC does it apply to tuition centre?
insurance not counted.
SC unlimited MC does it apply to tuition centre?
Bonus interest for month of July 2021 should be in within the next 2 days ....
Bonus interest if you satisfy the required conditions and have ADB of $75k in the account :
From 01 Nov 2020 to ....
28 days in the month = $54.65
29 days in the month = $56.60
30 days in the month = $58.56
31 days in the month = $60.51
What changes siaNote changes to credit card rebate from June 2022 ....
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/uob-one-card.3168742/page-430#post-141375009
wow. Looks like nowadays UOB ONE card annual fee is tougher to get waiver. I better watch my Jul 2022 to Sep 2022 quarter spending. My annual fee is usually charged on 1 Sep and with the end Sep Statement, I have to settle the credit card bill by 20th Oct 2022. But the tier 1 rebate of $50 will only be credited in the 30th Oct 2022 statement. So if UOB reject my waiver request and I decide to cancel the card, the accumulated rebate for Jul to Sep will be wasted. To pay the annual of $192.60 is roughly equal to the Tier 1 $200 ($50 multiply by 4) yearly rebate.Hi same situation as you. Till today, i did not receive any sms on successful fee waiver .
So was going to cancel the UOB One card. But i have an installment plan which is only in 3rd payment 3/12. Sian. May have problem cancelling.
Not yet inHopefully bonus interest will come in in the next few days......
One long stretch of weekend + public holidays ... maybe will be in tomorrow .....Not yet in
Someone posted in the UOB one CC thread .....wow. Looks like nowadays UOB ONE card annual fee is tougher to get waiver. I better watch my Jul 2022 to Sep 2022 quarter spending. My annual fee is usually charged on 1 Sep and with the end Sep Statement, I have to settle the credit card bill by 20th Oct 2022. But the tier 1 rebate of $50 will only be credited in the 30th Oct 2022 statement. So if UOB reject my waiver request and I decide to cancel the card, the accumulated rebate for Jul to Sep will be wasted. To pay the annual of $192.60 is roughly equal to the Tier 1 $200 ($50 multiply by 4) yearly rebate.
ya just checked, not in yet. The app clearly showed I met the eligible amount.Dont see my bonus interest yet. so late this month
it's always the second business day on the month.ya just checked, not in yet. The app clearly showed I met the eligible amount.
got the answer from the tnc. does not include tuition centre. just recall that there was a reason why didnt get this card in the pastinsurance not counted.
Bonus interest is in ......Bonus interest for month of July 2021 should be in within the next 2 days ....
Bonus interest if you satisfy the required conditions and have ADB of $75k in the account :
From 01 Nov 2020 to ....
28 days in the month = $54.65
29 days in the month = $56.60
30 days in the month = $58.56
31 days in the month = $60.51
What is the bonus interest yield?Bonus interest is in ......
Bonus interest was in 2 days back......Bonus interest if you satisfy the required conditions and have ADB of $75k in the account :
From 01 Nov 2020 to ....
28 days in the month = $54.65
29 days in the month = $56.60
30 days in the month = $58.56
31 days in the month = $60.51
https://www.uob.com.sg/personal/save/everyday-accounts/one-account.pageWhat is the bonus interest yield?
i have 5 UOB cards, not using all of them, never had an issue with waivers.UOB One card charged with annual fee $192.60 posted on 1 Apr. I applied for waiver using phone automation on 3 Apr but till today no SMS on status.
Just called up and was told waiver unsuccessful. CSO said I am also holding the UOB Absolute card and asked if I can consolidate my spending to just one card.
I ask to put up appeal for waiver but was told it will take 5 working days ie by 28 Apr. My billing date is by calender month.
Anyone holding more than 1 card and managed to get waiver on appeal ? My quarter is Mar to May. Trying to decide if I should carry on spending to meet the min spend for Apr because too late if I wait till 28 Apr.
Probably will have to decide which of the 2 cardsto keep : UOB One card and UOB Absolute AMEX card.
Btw, does UOB Absolute card charge annual fee and how much is it ?