UOB ONE Account

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
13,396
Reaction score
1,554
Repeating the info for convenience and reference sake .....

From 1st May 2024, computed bonus interest for the first $150k principal amount (average daily balance) :

28 days in the month = $454.52 (not yet verified)
29 days in the month = $470.75 (not yet verified)
30 days in the month = $486.98 (verified with June, September 2024 statements)
31 days in the month = $503.21 (verified with May, July, August, October 2024 statements)

Disclaimer : actual amounts may differ by a few cents due to rounding off, pls refer to bank for eventual amounts .....

Bonus interest should come in in the next 2 working days .....
 

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,811
Reaction score
1,021
Bonus in for Nov but only 477.53..thought supposed to be 486.98?
 

Sethide

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2022
Messages
44
Reaction score
12
My 150k locked for the last such promo. Are you as well?
How much new fund u choose to participate for this promo this time?
Yes, I transfer fresh fund for this promo.
I chose 150K when I signed up.
DAPzR29.png
 

JivBunny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2004
Messages
19,672
Reaction score
4,341
Just a question.

I have clocked in my $500+ spending for the card in the month of Nov, however, most of them are still pending because they are overseas spending as of today, and bcos of this I am not getting my bonus interest.

Will they count it back later once it no longer become pending?
 

Arandalo

Master Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2014
Messages
4,105
Reaction score
1,252
Just a question.

I have clocked in my $500+ spending for the card in the month of Nov, however, most of them are still pending because they are overseas spending as of today, and bcos of this I am not getting my bonus interest.

Will they count it back later once it no longer become pending?
No it won't count towards November spend, instead it will be counted towards December spend.

3. What is considered ELIGIBLE Card Spend transactions to fulfill bonus interest on One Account?
Eligible Card spend transactions are based on the following​
a. Eligible Visa/MasterCard local and foreign retail transactions subjected to the exclusions mentioned below;​
b. Insurance payments made on a recurring basis on selected credit or debit cards​
c. Total posted retail transactions by the selected Credit Card(s) principal and supplementary holder plus any spending on the selected Debit card(s); and​
d. Transactions posted within a CALENDAR month​
https://www.uob.com.sg/web-resource...ng/one-account/uob-one-account-card-spend.pdf

If you want to appeal you will have spend an extra of the shortfall amount in December ($500 - transactions posted in November), on top of $500 spend in December. If none of your November transactions was posted in November, your shortfall amount will be $500.
 

JivBunny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2004
Messages
19,672
Reaction score
4,341
No it won't count towards November spend, instead it will be counted towards December spend.

3. What is considered ELIGIBLE Card Spend transactions to fulfill bonus interest on One Account?
Eligible Card spend transactions are based on the following​
a. Eligible Visa/MasterCard local and foreign retail transactions subjected to the exclusions mentioned below;​
b. Insurance payments made on a recurring basis on selected credit or debit cards​
c. Total posted retail transactions by the selected Credit Card(s) principal and supplementary holder plus any spending on the selected Debit card(s); and​
d. Transactions posted within a CALENDAR month​
https://www.uob.com.sg/web-resource...ng/one-account/uob-one-account-card-spend.pdf

If you want to appeal you will have spend an extra of the shortfall amount in December ($500 - transactions posted in November), on top of $500 spend in December. If none of your November transactions was posted in November, your shortfall amount will be $500.

it was transacted in Nov 27/28 but because it was overseas, it was posted only on 1/2 Dec.

I will likely give them a call to appeal plus I am still overseas and I am likely to hit an additional $500+ in Dec as well
 
Joined
Jan 13, 2012
Messages
234
Reaction score
4
I signed up for the nation of savers back in July and funded my account with $100k on 31 July and it was earmarked with the $700 cash credit given in mid August. I thought the $100k should have been released on 1 Dec but till now it has not been released. Can I check if its supposed to be released in Dec or Jan?
 

sglandscape

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2023
Messages
6,157
Reaction score
2,974
I signed up for the nation of savers back in July and funded my account with $100k on 31 July and it was earmarked with the $700 cash credit given in mid August. I thought the $100k should have been released on 1 Dec but till now it has not been released. Can I check if its supposed to be released in Dec or Jan?

Participating Deposit date or Participation Form submission date, whichever is later (“Qualifying Period”), by batches
1) 1 July 2024 to 31 July 2024
2) 1 August 2024 to 31 August 2024
3) 1 September 2024 to 30 September 2024

Participating Deposit will be Earmarked and Cash Credit will be credited by
1) 30 August 2024
2) 30 September 2024
3) 31 October 2024

Earmark End Date (including this date)
1) 17 December 2024
2) 17 January 2025
3) 17 February 2025
 

annabellens

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 6, 2010
Messages
23,299
Reaction score
34
I missed my bonus interest for this month because card spending didn’t hit by $20. The person rejected my appeal. It’s my first time though. Anyone has successful case?
 

maumu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2000
Messages
11,844
Reaction score
2,778
I missed my bonus interest for this month because card spending didn’t hit by $20. The person rejected my appeal. It’s my first time though. Anyone has successful case?
Try another CSO. they will usually give in, provided you make up the shortfall in the following month (ie. this month you spend an extra $20)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top