UOB ONE Account

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
13,381
Reaction score
1,551
Repeating the info for convenience and reference sake .....

From 1st May 2024, computed bonus interest for the first $150k principal amount (average daily balance) :

28 days in the month = $454.52 (not yet verified)
29 days in the month = $470.75 (not yet verified)
30 days in the month = $486.98 (verified with June, September, November 2024 statements)
31 days in the month = $503.21 (verified with May, July, August, October 2024 statements)

Disclaimer : actual amounts may differ by a few cents due to rounding off, pls refer to bank for eventual amounts .....

Bonus interest should come in in the next 2 working days ....
 

AKK

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,013
Reaction score
16
For the UOB SalaryPlus Promotion:
Bill Payment: Get S$30 cash when you perform a bill payment (min. S$30 per transaction) via GIRO from your UOB savings account.

Means I must setup GIRO arrangement or I can go directly to pay bill section in UOB website to pay a bill?
 

badsector

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2001
Messages
6,521
Reaction score
57
For the UOB SalaryPlus Promotion:
Bill Payment: Get S$30 cash when you perform a bill payment (min. S$30 per transaction) via GIRO from your UOB savings account.

Means I must setup GIRO arrangement or I can go directly to pay bill section in UOB website to pay a bill?

it already stated via GIRO
 

devion

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2001
Messages
1,671
Reaction score
214
The promo stated that salary credit can be made by Paynow? So this will qualify if I get someone else to paynow to me with the exact description?
 

Froggyman

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
912
Reaction score
112
date of this posting : 01Jan2025

UOB Lunar New Year Pot of Gold Promotion
https://www.uob.com.sg/personal/pro...310325:Q1SAVE25:na:na&vid=na&pid=CD07Q1SAVE25

t&cs: https://www.uob.com.sg/web-resources/personal/pdf/personal/save/common/terms-and-conditions-savings-promotion.pdf?s_cid=grm:sg:owned:onl:pweb:casaprom:bu:na:casa:010125-310325:Q1SAVE25:na:na&vid=na&pid=CD07Q1SAVE25&adobe_mc=MCMID=38756991697174274933263467121842311791|MCORGID=116168F454E6DA2A0A4C98A6%40AdobeOrg|TS=1735681625
refer to point#2.4 - Participating Deposit Amount (Cash Credit Amount)
$20k ($68), $50k ($188), $100k ($388), $150k ($688)

refer to point#2.9 “Your Participating Deposit will be Earmarked for the period corresponding to your Participating Deposit date or Participation Form submission date (whichever is later) till the Earmark End Date as set out in the table below (“Earmark Period”). “Earmarked” means that the amount deposited and cannot be withdrawn. You are required to maintain the applicable minimum New Funds in your Participating Account (i.e. your Participating Account day-end balance should be at least the aggregate of your Account’s Monthly Average Balance for December 2024 and the Participating Deposit amount) for the full Earmark Period.

Qualifying Period 1 Jan to 31 Jan - (Earmarked by 28 Feb) - [Earmark End Date 18 June 2025]
Qualifying Period 1 Feb to 28 Feb - (Earmarked by 29 Mar) - [Earmark End Date 18 July 2025]
Qualifying Period 1 Mar to 29 Mar – (Earmarked by 30 Ap) – [Earmark End Date 18 Aug 2025]earmarked
Notice that the earmark period have increased to 5 months. Remember when I join last year CNY promotion..it was 4 months only.
 

royalmix

Master Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2016
Messages
4,260
Reaction score
1,266
Notice that the earmark period have increased to 5 months. Remember when I join last year CNY promotion..it was 4 months only.
You never follow for so long, it has been 5 mths for more than 6 mths already, the only change is lower and lower cash credit! :ROFLMAO:

That's why I did not join in June, cos another bank offered me higher cash credit for 5mths, so EIR > 6% :love:
 

iosnewbie

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2015
Messages
9,928
Reaction score
3,101
Damn heart pain. Due to a CC refund from an online transaction, I missed the $500 spend on my UOB One CC by about $100. Lost close to $500 of bonus interest for Dec.
 

Utonian

Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2012
Messages
234
Reaction score
29
Can appeal? Ok, I think I will give it a try. There’s a UOB branch near my home. This weekend I personally go there appeal.
just call can already.
usually if successful, following month you will need to spend the additional $100 to fulfil the criteria (that month's $500 + this month's shortfall)
 

Shalom_555

Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2023
Messages
254
Reaction score
173
I received a PAYNOW SALA $1600 credit into my UOB 1 acc on 2 Jan but UOB app TMRW tracker - Credit your Salary shows 0/1600 SGD. Is this normal for non-giro salary. TIA for advice
 

shingo86

Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2002
Messages
259
Reaction score
11
I received a PAYNOW SALA $1600 credit into my UOB 1 acc on 2 Jan but UOB app TMRW tracker - Credit your Salary shows 0/1600 SGD. Is this normal for non-giro salary. TIA for advice
If you paynow urself using ur normal account and put comment/remark as PAYNOW SALA, it's not counted.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top