Does anyone here use their UOB One debit card for paying bus/mrt fares via SimplyGo?
I created a new UOB One account about 3 weeks ago, and received the debit card 1 week after that.
I have been using the card for bus/mrt fares since then; the posted amount so far is less than $5, with another $2 pending from yesterday's trip. But when I check the UOB account transactions via the app, I don't see the posted amount being deducted.
I see two pending $0.10 deductions from the debit card:
1. SPL-REGISTRATION SINGAPORE SGP (on the day I linked the card to SimplyGo)
2. BUS/MRT SINGAPORE SGP (yesterday)
There was previously another pending $0.10 deduction from the 1st few trips which has since disappeared.
What's also odd is the UOB internet banking website doesn't show the pending transactions for the debit card.
I also used my DBS debit card for transportation fares around the same period, and the fares were debited a few days after the trip.
Just wondering if this kind of transaction behavior seen with UOB is normal for cards that are newly linked to SimplyGo, or if it's some issue with UOB One account.