Got quota?T&Cs stated up til end of this month for the amount to be earmarked, if don't have, probably means quota finish, becos got somone posted his fund earmarked like 2 weeks after registration...
T&C got until pg 28?T&C page 28 - stated MCC7523 Automobile Parking Lots and Garages
When I top up EZLink, I use my OCBC card instead. Cos UOB doesn't count this in the $500can i check if simplygo topup / auto topup is considered in the $500 spending?
T&C got until pg 28?
![]()
as if your OCBC card is counted...When I top up EZLink, I use my OCBC card instead. Cos UOB doesn't count this in the $500
this is what cs replied on UOB one for topping simplyGo :When I top up EZLink, I use my OCBC card instead. Cos UOB doesn't count this in the $500
Does it count for cash back?this is what cs replied on UOB one for topping simplyGo :
simplygo $10 --mcc 4814 (ELIGIBLE)
simplygo or singtel? wrong mcc leh..this is what cs replied on UOB one for topping simplyGo :
simplygo $10 --mcc 4814 (ELIGIBLE)
Just updated my IRAS GIRO payment in IRAS to UOB One Account, however my monthly plan will now start from June (11 months installment) instead of May.
Dont allow me to choose 12 months installment.
Anyone face similar situation?
Is countedas if your OCBC card is counted...
counted as what? ocbc 360 bonus interest for card spend category?Is counted
If no spend enough, they charge fees mah. So it counts towards my annual spending. So after I use my UOB for $500+, I usually use my OCBC . Also for payments to cheng hu....but I made a mistake and did a GIRO to the UOB card . I should go and change thatcounted as what? ocbc 360 bonus interest for card spend category?
here we mean eligible spending for bonus interest/cashback, not to 'count' for card waiver minimum spendingIf no spend enough, they charge fees mah. So it counts towards my annual spending. So after I use my UOB for $500+, I usually use my OCBC . Also for payments to cheng hu....but I made a mistake and did a GIRO to the UOB card . I should go and change that
Counts for something is still better than counting for nothinghere we mean eligible spending for bonus interest/cashback, not to 'count' for card waiver minimum spending
not yet...anyone participated the Pot of Gold Promotion in March got their funds earmarked?
Just check mine. Me too !My fund just got earmarked. $688 credited!