UOB ONE Account

Cumzilla

Master Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
3,370
Reaction score
217
T&Cs stated up til end of this month for the amount to be earmarked, if don't have, probably means quota finish, becos got somone posted his fund earmarked like 2 weeks after registration...
 

Crayon Shinchan

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2020
Messages
2,031
Reaction score
284
Just updated my IRAS GIRO payment in IRAS to UOB One Account, however my monthly plan will now start from June (11 months installment) instead of May.
Dont allow me to choose 12 months installment.

Anyone face similar situation?
 

iduncheckmail

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2002
Messages
6,832
Reaction score
3,438
Just updated my IRAS GIRO payment in IRAS to UOB One Account, however my monthly plan will now start from June (11 months installment) instead of May.
Dont allow me to choose 12 months installment.

Anyone face similar situation?

Normal.
if you ask them to amend too near end of month, the system is already set up for 6 may deduction. Cannot amend. You have to skip may deduction.

same thing if you try to prepay for may deduction, last week of the month is too late liao.
 

ahnyaahnya

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2010
Messages
34,174
Reaction score
10,861
counted as what? ocbc 360 bonus interest for card spend category?
If no spend enough, they charge fees mah. So it counts towards my annual spending. So after I use my UOB for $500+, I usually use my OCBC . Also for payments to cheng hu....but I made a mistake and did a GIRO to the UOB card . I should go and change that
 

Cumzilla

Master Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
3,370
Reaction score
217
If no spend enough, they charge fees mah. So it counts towards my annual spending. So after I use my UOB for $500+, I usually use my OCBC . Also for payments to cheng hu....but I made a mistake and did a GIRO to the UOB card . I should go and change that
here we mean eligible spending for bonus interest/cashback, not to 'count' for card waiver minimum spending
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top