Sinkie
Greater Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 20, 2009
- Messages
- 86,036
- Reaction score
- 20
Depends who you're paying. Big shops like NTUC clear everyday. Some hipster joints I've seen clear 9 days later.
I’m going to use ipaymy

Depends who you're paying. Big shops like NTUC clear everyday. Some hipster joints I've seen clear 9 days later.
When I click manage payment, it shows remaining balance will be paid by GIRO on 3 Jul.
Sian.. think i need to reapply giro..![]()
I’m going to use ipaymy
Thanks! If payment for credit card is consider ok, i can easily find 3 Giro.
I'm planning the same...to pay Giro the following:
1. UOB One Credit card
2. Other bank Credit card
3. IRAS tax
Hope this is acceptable.
Yes, this arrangement will work for the “3 Giro” category.
Thanks. Btw does anyone know if they will issue an ATM card with the UOB one account? Haven't received any card yet...although it has been more than a week since the account was opened.
Yes will have an atm card.
Take quite Long for me
Thanks. Btw does anyone know if they will issue an ATM card with the UOB one account? Haven't received any card yet...although it has been more than a week since the account was opened.
Yes will have an atm card.
Take quite Long for me
You can also link your UOB One credit card to the UOB One account to use as an ATM card and Nets as well.
I opened the account with them in the branch and got it over the counter immediately
How to link ah? Could not find this option on the UOB iBanking site..
Is there anyway to setup giro payment for other bank's cc on UOB's website?
Or the only way is through giro application forms from the other banks?
For uobone account, to qualify for the the minimum $500 spending, if main card $100 and supplementary card $400 spending enough?