If no balance in your grab wallet, then how? Directly from cc. Priority is grab wallet followed by cc.Paylater can pay from CC? Thought it is pay from Grab wallet.
Top-up to grab wallet not eligible for cc transaction.
If no balance in your grab wallet, then how? Directly from cc. Priority is grab wallet followed by cc.Paylater can pay from CC? Thought it is pay from Grab wallet.
Mine is in for this month.
But they say will credit for last month, cos I short of $30 last month. And compensate it this month.
For last month one, not in yet ...
quick check, 5x $100 grab top up wont be qualified as the 5 transaction? i am not going for the Quarterly Cash Rebate, Additional Rebate or Base Cash Rebate, just looking at the critical interest only.
is May's bonus interest in?
i called. they said need to investigate...Mine also not in. I wonder why.
i called. they said need to investigate...
Realised I forgot to make any spend in 1 of my uob cards and because of that, I am short of 1 giro for the 1st July interest.
Does anyone know if possible to have card bill deducted thru giro even if not due date yet?
Bonus interest also not in yet. So late already, means something is wrong?
better call in and checkBonus interest also not in yet. So late already, means something is wrong?