ahnyaahnya
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Mar 3, 2010
- Messages
- 34,131
- Reaction score
- 10,855
Your decision was not regarding the scam call.What actions did I exactly do to get a scam call? All I did was to answer a call
Was regarding your bank account

Your decision was not regarding the scam call.What actions did I exactly do to get a scam call? All I did was to answer a call
UOB also reduces the income tax rebate?forget this one, will only get $25 this month
Isnt this the standard protocol?refer this to MAS and I don't think banks have the right to do something like this...
TnG app is the MY Touch and Go app?Scam calls very common, I received quite a few in the past few days. From Malaysian claiming to be from M1, UOB, etc, and also a pinoy lady claiming to be from “PDPA government office” asking me to down to sign a document or else my phone line will be cut off. The best part is all of them knew my full name on my NRIC. It’s actually not difficult for people to find out your full name from your phone number, and there is nothing you can do about it. All they need is the TnG app, enter your phone number and viola your name as per your passport is open house. So next time someone calls you and say out your full name, don’t be too surprised.
I don’t have tng app and scammers still know my nameScam calls very common, I received quite a few in the past few days. From Malaysian claiming to be from M1, UOB, etc, and also a pinoy lady claiming to be from “PDPA government office” asking me to down to sign a document or else my phone line will be cut off. The best part is all of them knew my full name on my NRIC. It’s actually not difficult for people to find out your full name from your phone number, and there is nothing you can do about it. All they need is the TnG app, enter your phone number and viola your name as per your passport is open house. So next time someone calls you and say out your full name, don’t be too surprised.
Wonder how they will mark me, come to my place look for me?I will js hang up and report to scamshield.
U F them wait they mark u down
Up to u bro.Wonder how they will mark me, come to my place look for me?
What protocol? The banks can’t just shift all responsibilities to the customers.Isnt this the standard protocol?
Machiam like one day wake up bank acct show zero balance and never download past statements....What protocol? The banks can’t just shift all responsibilities to the customers.
yes, changed to 9399 alreadyNow payment from healhthub for Nuh no longer eligible for uob one card spend?
Since when??yes, changed to 9399 already
https://milelion.com/2025/08/10/psa-healthhub-and-health-buddy-now-coding-as-mcc-9399-on-some-cards/Si
Since when??
Next time use nuhs apphttps://milelion.com/2025/08/10/psa-healthhub-and-health-buddy-now-coding-as-mcc-9399-on-some-cards/
as early as early Aug this year
No difference. Also 9399 already. Tested last night.Next time use nuhs app
Can I know how do you see the MCC?No difference. Also 9399 already. Tested last night.
If I empty out $150k, how much will I get? Currently I have $150K and getting tax rebate of $40Remember, for those who are on the promo to get the income tax rebate of max $50 monthly, you must maintain $150k in UOB one acct .....