frustrateddude
Senior Member
- Joined
- Nov 4, 2012
- Messages
- 1,638
- Reaction score
- 0
IB and call iras to confirm the next day. Mine was basically next day processing for iras.
how to link to Iras thru ibanking?

IB and call iras to confirm the next day. Mine was basically next day processing for iras.
I just check my uob account. Credit card interest for uob one account not in yet leh. Anyone face the same issue?
Sent from sent from gagt using GAGT
Just did a double check, yea its in. Thanksall interest for nov are in already
Hm why my interest bo tally with my own calculations ar... Difference of almost $2 somemore..![]()
Same here. Received $97.69 vs expected $99.86. Not sure why too.
hahaha u already got $2+ yesterday lor, hahaha


My calculations never include the monthly basic interest, mine is excluding that and still short almost $2.
My calculations never include the monthly basic interest, mine is excluding that and still short almost $2.
So if I credit salary to uob one account.
Spend 500 or more on cc.
Maintain more than 50 k for the account.
I will get the maximum rebate right?
Usually the rebate will be ready by the 2nd day of the month unlike ocbc?
Can't help much without knowing the details of how you calculate. Not wise to share on forum also. Best if you can call in to enquire.
Maybe if it keeps happening then I will?..U hv to hv $50k n $$ to be paid by giro to hv the full 2.43% else will less $2
..
Lol how you calculate one? You also don't know how much savings I have, why will less $2 in particular on whatever the sum is?

tell me I am wrong on my assumption![]()

I honestly have no idea what you mean.![]()
your uob1 account has 50k lor