UOB ONE Account

denial86

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
8,528
Reaction score
0
Hm why my interest bo tally with my own calculations ar... Difference of almost $2 somemore.. :s22:
 

denial86

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
8,528
Reaction score
0
My calculations never include the monthly basic interest, mine is excluding that and still short almost $2.
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
My calculations never include the monthly basic interest, mine is excluding that and still short almost $2.

Can't help much without knowing the details of how you calculate. Not wise to share on forum also. Best if you can call in to enquire.
 

cazfaith

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2005
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone. I'm new here. M feeling abit confuse on how this account works and hope someone can enlighten me. Many thanks in advance..
Uob one account must see spending of $500 each month either thru debit or Uob one credit card right?
If I use my Uob one credit card and sign $500 but I pay this bill using my ocbc savings account. Does this still qualify as $500 spend on my Uob one account? Or must I pay up the $500 using Uob one savings account then consider qualify?
 

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
9,671
Reaction score
1,382
as long as u spend on your UOB card, it does not matter how you pay for it ...

Separately, u can arrange for Giro to pay from your OneAccount, just to meet the 3 Giro criteria for higher interest (if needed)
 

coey

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2001
Messages
6,874
Reaction score
1,170
So if I credit salary to uob one account.
Spend 500 or more on cc.
Maintain more than 50 k for the account.

I will get the maximum rebate right?
Usually the rebate will be ready by the 2nd day of the month unlike ocbc?
 

more3cm

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2007
Messages
1,250
Reaction score
39
So if I credit salary to uob one account.
Spend 500 or more on cc.
Maintain more than 50 k for the account.

I will get the maximum rebate right?
Usually the rebate will be ready by the 2nd day of the month unlike ocbc?

No 10char....
 

denial86

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
8,528
Reaction score
0
Can't help much without knowing the details of how you calculate. Not wise to share on forum also. Best if you can call in to enquire.

Haha so far my calculation should be correct cause the previous few months credited correctly, that's why was surprised not just a few cents difference but almost $2. But end of the day is $2 lar.. Don't know if I wanna call them. :s13: Maybe if it keeps happening then I will?..

U hv to hv $50k n $$ to be paid by giro to hv the full 2.43% else will less $2

Lol how you calculate one? You also don't know how much savings I have, why will less $2 in particular on whatever the sum is?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top