UOB one card

battledome64

Master Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
2,980
Reaction score
163
Hi guys is it easy to get fee waiver for this card?

What happens if you refuse to pay annual fee

Also if you end up cancelling the card how about the Interest on one account
 

frustrateddude

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2012
Messages
1,638
Reaction score
0
The waiver experience is different for each and every individual.
If concern is on uob1 bonus interest, try to spend on debit instead
 

hwmook

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2002
Messages
25,390
Reaction score
1,779
Hi guys is it easy to get fee waiver for this card?

What happens if you refuse to pay annual fee

Also if you end up cancelling the card how about the Interest on one account

If you spend on it then usually no problem for waiver. If you don't then will have problem with UOB.
 

elnewbie

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2015
Messages
2,123
Reaction score
1
Anybody know if hospital bills are considered as eligible spend ? The T&C makes references to Bill payments. I'm just concerned that such bills fall under this category.
 

Perpetuity

Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
385
Reaction score
0
Checking on the bonus interest. My bonus interest seem to be credited wrongly. If I have $50,000 in my account and I meet the minimum $500 credit card spend, I should be getting $800 yearly / $66.67 monthly right? But I only see $6.76. :s11:
 

winguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2001
Messages
20,758
Reaction score
0
Checking on the bonus interest. My bonus interest seem to be credited wrongly. If I have $50,000 in my account and I meet the minimum $500 credit card spend, I should be getting $800 yearly / $66.67 monthly right? But I only see $6.76. :s11:
This is uob one cc thread. Check in Money Mind uob one acc thread.

To ans you first, go to uob one acc website and check if you have met the conditions
 

frustrateddude

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2012
Messages
1,638
Reaction score
0
Anybody know if hospital bills are considered as eligible spend ? The T&C makes references to Bill payments. I'm just concerned that such bills fall under this category.

http://www.uob.com.sg/assets/pdfs/one_card_full_tnc.pdf

Where in the T&C mentioned about bill payment being excluded?

fdh9qp.png
 
Last edited:

Allen_C_Sharp

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2013
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
0
Guys, what is the current expiry for the smart$ ? I was just told by CSo 6 months from transaction date all along, is this true? I totally forgot and happily used paywave until I forfeited the smart$ on my one card, omg...:(
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Guys, what is the current expiry for the smart$ ? I was just told by CSo 6 months from transaction date all along, is this true? I totally forgot and happily used paywave until I forfeited the smart$ on my one card, omg...:(

Yes. True. 6 months
 

hclee01

Master Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
4,003
Reaction score
332
Thanks bro. If I add this card into my apple wallet and use Apple Pay to make the payment, can still earn smart$ ? Will the paywave machine e.g. Coffee bean recognize this is a UOB card and award me smart$?

Yes, it will award SMART$ instead of UNI$ at the SMART$ merchants whether it is via Paywave or Apple Pay or through the usual chip based transaction.
 

x3nor_S

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2011
Messages
1,362
Reaction score
178
I applied for a UOB one card in feb and have been spending 2k since May. How come i am not able to see the rewards section on my bill. was told they will put what is my quarterly cycle date. but so far its just states how much i have spent and the transactions thats all no section about the rebate.
 

rerear

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2005
Messages
2,055
Reaction score
20
Does nets atu into flashpay still count towards 500 spend for uob one savings account bonus, even though not eligible for credit card rebates?
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
when did they change the rules? just got my statement this month and after deducting the flashpay top up, it's below $500. damn pissed off waste my whole quarter for nothing.

What u quoted is for uob one savings interest. But your concern is rebate right?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top