
Does Qoo10 online transcation counts towards the spending?
Can i use UOB1 card to pay for bill for my other AMEX cc($500) , will it consider as spending to hit the minimum spending ?
Hi guys,
According to the TnC, EZ-Link topups don't qualify for quarterly rebates since they're listed under "Exclusions".
However, can they be used to reach the minimum spend for the various tiers?
Quick questions : Does UOB One card earn UNI$? If so, what is the earning rate? Thanks!!
I think I did redeem my uni$ from my one card at vivo giant.NO. 10 char.
I think I did redeem my uni$ from my one card at vivo giant.
Anyone top up Nets Virtual Cashcard and the transaction qualify for the rebates?
keen to sign up this card but note the $80 cash credit is still applicable? clause is limited to first 500 qualifying new CC members but hard to gauge whether the quota is met.
Now can pair UOB One Account with Lady's card ...
http://www.uob.com.sg/personal/cards...ect-combo.html
Another choice for people without the One card ... No quarterly rebate though
The link not complete
Now can pair UOB One Account with Lady's card ...
http://www.uob.com.sg/personal/cards/credit/ladys/ladys-perfect-combo.html
Another choice for people without the One card ... No quarterly rebate though