
if i am paying 5 figure tax, i will max my topup every month till they terminate the campaign, then i will store the amt and pay tax for this year, next year, and following year![]()
if i am paying 5 figure tax, i will max my topup every month till they terminate the campaign, then i will store the amt and pay tax for this year, next year, and following year![]()
Internet/Telephone bills: Singtel, Starhub, M1
Electricity bills: SP, Keppel Electric, iSwitch, Geneco, Sembcorp power, etc.
Insurance: AIA, Great Eastern, Prudential, Aviva, AXA, etc.
Government-related: taxes, season parking, polytechnic school fees
Public hospitals bills: NUH, KK Hospital, Khoo Teck Puat, Tan Tock Seng, etc.
Fines: LTA, Traffice Police, NEA, etc.
Others
Scoot air tickets
Condo management fees
Country club membership fees
Private carpark season parking
DHL, UPS, and more…"
Wondering it’s okay to pay credit card bills with GrabPay and also earning additional 5% Grab rebate with One card.. like that can “extend payment date” and consolidate bills into One card..

Some was able to pay credit card bills using GPMC for about 1 month from GPMC pilot launch, but this loophole has been closed early this week, so you have probably missed the boat.
![]()
What is this GPMC? An app?
Posted from PCWX using XWCP
UOB CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS S$5 REBATE – SINGAPORE POWER BILL PAYMENT PROMOTION
T&Cs :
https://www.uob.com.sg/assets/pdfs/sp-rebate-tncs-15aug-30sep.pdf
Weird, I've received my quarterly UOB one card cash rebate of $100 but I've not seen any grab cash rebate on my UOB monthly statement? Am I missing something out guys?
I did pay using grabpay at merchants with topping up with my uob one card, pay grabfood directly with my uob one card without topping up credits.
Should I email grab or uob and ask? TIA guys
Weird, I've received my quarterly UOB one card cash rebate of $100 but I've not seen any grab cash rebate on my UOB monthly statement? Am I missing something out guys?
I did pay using grabpay at merchants with topping up with my uob one card, pay grabfood directly with my uob one card without topping up credits.
Should I email grab or uob and ask? TIA guys
Weird, I've received my quarterly UOB one card cash rebate of $100 but I've not seen any grab cash rebate on my UOB monthly statement? Am I missing something out guys?
I did pay using grabpay at merchants with topping up with my uob one card, pay grabfood directly with my uob one card without topping up credits.
Should I email grab or uob and ask? TIA guys
Received grab cash rebate but amount seems to be incorrect. Dropped them an email since last week but have not heard from them.
The Grab cash rebates you saw it in ibanking or your next month statement?
Hi new to this card, need some help
Firstly I got this card in late July and the quartly rebate as told was July to Sept. I understand the rebate will be prorated, but for Aug statement my spending was 1k and if Sept I spend 2k,will I get 33.3 + 100 or 2 x 33.3?tia