Well yeah if the places u go to seldom have uob promos & u have other cards why bother?They charged me the annual fee for my Direct debit and refused to waive it. Had to cancel it. No loss.

Well yeah if the places u go to seldom have uob promos & u have other cards why bother?They charged me the annual fee for my Direct debit and refused to waive it. Had to cancel it. No loss.
Axs pay+earn is 2.5% fees? Can use this method to pay for ntuc income?
yes and yes
Thanks. I mean to ask if it is possible to get (5-2.5)% cashback using UOB One Card when paying via AXS Pay+Earn.
yes 10char
Hi all. Do i get the cashback if i use apple pay to make transactions? Thanks
Hi all. Do i get the cashback if i use apple pay to make transactions? Thanks
Just pay using your credit card via the M1 website. I did and it went through and payment is reflected in the system.
thanks for your post! go check found out no deduction on Oct.
you can go to m1 website to pay with ur one card, settle in few minutes, fast!
Last month I still can pay through M1 website. Now can't, error code after key in cc details and submit. Anyone successfully paid this month?
Last month I still can pay through M1 website. Now can't, error code after key in cc details and submit. Anyone successfully paid this month?
I just paid ytd. No issues. I'm not sure if this helps but I paid bill for my mum so there's a key account number to pay at the bottom left, that works for me. I have a m1 account just to pay for my mums bill, but I don't own any m1 services currently which I ceased earlier this year.
Posted from PCWX using SM-G965F
Paid last night.
Hi all, would I still get the additional 1% on quarterly cash rebate if I arrange the payment to SP Utilities Bill via GIRO.?
Thanks a lot for your answer. Currently looking for any other Giro option for me to maximize the interest earned on saving accountTo submit via Giro form takes longer time, but there are not many options provided from UOB
![]()
Last month I still can pay through M1 website. Now can't, error code after key in cc details and submit. Anyone successfully paid this month?