battledome64
Master Member
- Joined
- Jul 31, 2003
- Messages
- 2,980
- Reaction score
- 163
Any idea if SP services is included as part of One account and credit card $500 spend? They have a promo to link SP service to UOB one card

Any idea if SP services is included as part of One account and credit card $500 spend? They have a promo to link SP service to UOB one card
For AXS Pay+Earn, which payment did you guys use?
I tried NTUC Income insuran5ce, always cancelled.
Ntuc works for me.
Last week, I made a small payment online for CGH bill, and confirmed that it is an eligible expenditure for rebate. Guess it is MCC8062...
I think 2 years back, I made a large payment at CGH ward, and CS informed me that it was not a qualifying expenditure.
Last week, I made a small payment online for CGH bill, and confirmed that it is an eligible expenditure for rebate. Guess it is MCC8062...
I think 2 years back, I made a large payment at CGH ward, and CS informed me that it was not a qualifying expenditure.
i had the same experience with Prudential insurance payment.
out of nowhere, my annual premium charged to my One card billed directly to Prudential (not via cardup, etc.) was included as eligible spend when I checked my statement.
can't be bothered to ask the bank... but at the back of my mind, they have got standardisation issues to fix.

When did this happen?![]()
Last week, I made a small payment online for CGH bill, and confirmed that it is an eligible expenditure for rebate. Guess it is MCC8062...
I think 2 years back, I made a large payment at CGH ward, and CS informed me that it was not a qualifying expenditure.
Anyone tried appealing for transaction that is not posted within the cycle month? e.g transaction date vs posted date 5-6days diff hence.
know its not uob fault but possible for their goodwill?
can try appeal, subjected to approval
they will ask u to wait till end of cycle when rebate come in then appeal one right?
Anyone tried appealing for transaction that is not posted within the cycle month? e.g transaction date vs posted date 5-6days diff hence.
know its not uob fault but possible for their goodwill?
i always appeal after money credited . Normally they wont be able to adjust halfway position , just extra manual crediting due to successful appeal
wait for statement to post first to show you missed the cut. then call in and appeal by explaining the delay in posting date.
but don't do this too often, i.e. don't shop near end of the month lol
Thanks! i did exactly 2 transaction from amazon and one was posted, one didnt. so i reckon it will miss liao. DEC will be 3rd month, thinking if i should still spend 2k then appeal or just spend 1k to get 3.33%.
guess i will give it a try.