UOB one card

Parka

Master Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
248
FYI, ShopeePay is not eligible for the extra 5%. It's written on UOB website.

I was actually about to top up. Lucky I research first.
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Hi all. Do i get the cashback if i use apple pay to make transactions? Thanks

using apple pay has no difference from using the card itself. Will get cashback so long met the spending requirements and on eligible MCCs
 

vddgnd

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
1,438
Reaction score
25
Just pay using your credit card via the M1 website. I did and it went through and payment is reflected in the system.

thanks for your post! go check found out no deduction on Oct.
you can go to m1 website to pay with ur one card, settle in few minutes, fast!

Last month I still can pay through M1 website. Now can't, error code after key in cc details and submit. Anyone successfully paid this month?
 

silverbomb

Master Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
3,945
Reaction score
693
Last month I still can pay through M1 website. Now can't, error code after key in cc details and submit. Anyone successfully paid this month?

I just paid ytd. No issues. I'm not sure if this helps but I paid bill for my mum so there's a key account number to pay at the bottom left, that works for me. I have a m1 account just to pay for my mums bill, but I don't own any m1 services currently which I ceased earlier this year.

Posted from PCWX using SM-G965F
 

vddgnd

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
1,438
Reaction score
25
I just paid ytd. No issues. I'm not sure if this helps but I paid bill for my mum so there's a key account number to pay at the bottom left, that works for me. I have a m1 account just to pay for my mums bill, but I don't own any m1 services currently which I ceased earlier this year.

Posted from PCWX using SM-G965F

Paid last night.

Thanks. I will try again.
 

MarvelousMaisel

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2020
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Hi all, would I still get the additional 1% on quarterly cash rebate if I arrange the payment to SP Utilities Bill via GIRO.?
 

MarvelousMaisel

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2020
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Thanks a lot for your answer. Currently looking for any other Giro option for me to maximize the interest earned on saving account :) To submit via Giro form takes longer time, but there are not many options provided from UOB :(
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Thanks a lot for your answer. Currently looking for any other Giro option for me to maximize the interest earned on saving account :) To submit via Giro form takes longer time, but there are not many options provided from UOB :(

actually to use uob one card for recurring payment of SP, you can easily set it up via the SP app.

more appropriate term to use is recurrent payment not GIRO. GIRO is payment from the bank account which does count to card spend.
 

zhxiaobian

Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
413
Reaction score
5
Last month I still can pay through M1 website. Now can't, error code after key in cc details and submit. Anyone successfully paid this month?

last month i paid it manually on M1 website (still shows wirecard...)

5th Nov back to normal deducted auto by onecard (recurring bill)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top