
yes. yes.I found that I did not get my full rebate.
Is it because my spending amount is less than the rebate amount?
Will the remaining rebate be used to offset the following month spending?
SPH subscription for newspaper and Starhub, Yes.Is SPH subscription for newspaper, Starhub, TPG, Giga and Vivifi eligible for UOB One credit card rebates plus UOB One bank interest ?
Use to charge these to BOC card but got charged annual fee so don't want to charge there until confirm fees are waived.
Thank You.
How can only have 5 transactions?? The other 3 large amount??I just checked and realised my 5 trx, 2 trx not eligible, singpost and parking.
So now im not able to get any rebate for the quarter at all.
Any chance of appeal, it is $300?
In addition, i also have shopee trx,,,,![]()
ya. the other trx bigger lo.How can only have 5 transactions?? The other 3 large amount??
call in.. they'll accede as long as it's once a year (that's what I was told when I appealed last year).ya. the other trx bigger lo.
I see.. btw shopee pay topup also not included..ya. the other trx bigger lo.
thanks, i will give them a call.call in.. they'll accede as long as it's once a year (that's what I was told when I appealed last year).
Yes, i dont do shopee pay, straight away purchase things.I see.. btw shopee pay topup also not included..
that was quite a number of ineligible txns there.I just checked and realised my 5 trx, 2 trx not eligible, singpost and parking.
So now im not able to get any rebate for the quarter at all.
Any chance of appeal, it is $300?
In addition, i also have shopee trx,,,,![]()
is buying vouchers in shopee included? and grab payment for good delivery? not shoppee pay and grab topup.I see.. btw shopee pay topup also not included..
Those should be included..is buying vouchers in shopee included? and grab payment for good delivery? not shoppee pay and grab topup.
1st month got 9, 2nd month got 3 , 3rd month got 13.that was quite a number of ineligible txns there.
they may likely ask u to fulfil the need spend in the next coming month to backfill the ineligible spends. fingers crossed
SPH subscription for newspaper and Starhub, Yes.
TPG, Giga, Vivifi, should be. Don't see why not.
Why is giga not counted? MCC is?i gor caught in a situation the last time when i didn't get the quarterly rebates. i had them break down the reasons why. apparently Giga didn't count. i had it charged to another card now.
yah.. why is giga not counted? i'm using gomo and it's counted...Why is giga not counted? MCC is?
i gor caught in a situation the last time when i didn't get the quarterly rebates. i had them break down the reasons why. apparently Giga didn't count. i had it charged to another card now.
Why is giga not counted? MCC is?