UOB one card

myPosting

Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2019
Messages
155
Reaction score
2
I found that I did not get my full rebate.
Is it because my spending amount is less than the rebate amount?
Will the remaining rebate be used to offset the following month spending?
 

ice_angel

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
1,379
Reaction score
146
Is SPH subscription for newspaper, Starhub, TPG, Giga and Vivifi eligible for UOB One credit card rebates plus UOB One bank interest ?

Use to charge these to BOC card but got charged annual fee so don't want to charge there until confirm fees are waived.

Thank You.
SPH subscription for newspaper and Starhub, Yes.
TPG, Giga, Vivifi, should be. Don't see why not.
 

tweeety

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2019
Messages
1,544
Reaction score
39
I just checked and realised my 5 trx, 2 trx not eligible, singpost and parking.

So now im not able to get any rebate for the quarter at all.

Any chance of appeal, it is $300?

In addition, i also have shopee trx,,,, :cry:
 

pohw0008

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2012
Messages
21,424
Reaction score
4,015
I just checked and realised my 5 trx, 2 trx not eligible, singpost and parking.

So now im not able to get any rebate for the quarter at all.

Any chance of appeal, it is $300?

In addition, i also have shopee trx,,,, :cry:
How can only have 5 transactions?? The other 3 large amount??
 

tweeety

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2019
Messages
1,544
Reaction score
39
call in.. they'll accede as long as it's once a year (that's what I was told when I appealed last year).
thanks, i will give them a call.

I usually dont have this problem..

But now i know.. time to switch to absolute CC then, singpost and gpmc.

Lucky i call today and somehow manage to save this cycle also. same **** i have singpost and parking here.
 

silverbomb

Master Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
3,945
Reaction score
693
I just checked and realised my 5 trx, 2 trx not eligible, singpost and parking.

So now im not able to get any rebate for the quarter at all.

Any chance of appeal, it is $300?

In addition, i also have shopee trx,,,, :cry:
that was quite a number of ineligible txns there.

they may likely ask u to fulfil the need spend in the next coming month to backfill the ineligible spends. fingers crossed
 

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
13,365
Reaction score
1,538
I always make it a point to wave a few times at Fairprice and 7-11 for low priced items at the beginning 1st week of each month to ensure I clear the 5 transactions, so I do not have to bother about it for the rest of the month .....
 

tweeety

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2019
Messages
1,544
Reaction score
39
that was quite a number of ineligible txns there.

they may likely ask u to fulfil the need spend in the next coming month to backfill the ineligible spends. fingers crossed
1st month got 9, 2nd month got 3 , 3rd month got 13.

I usually trx quite abit.

That month i didnt is actually the lock down month., cannot dine out.
 

elmohootbigbird

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2019
Messages
8,758
Reaction score
2,921
SPH subscription for newspaper and Starhub, Yes.
TPG, Giga, Vivifi, should be. Don't see why not.

i gor caught in a situation the last time when i didn't get the quarterly rebates. i had them break down the reasons why. apparently Giga didn't count. i had it charged to another card now.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top