UOB one card

muji4832

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2004
Messages
15,146
Reaction score
5,862
So if i spent $500 consecutively every month on Grab transactions for 1 year like that how to calculate ? Assuming only Grab transactions and nothing else.

Base 3.33% or 5% following uob rebate , additional 5% on all grab transaction up to $100 per month.

So either you get 8.33% or 10%

This is going by the assumption you spend $500/$1000/$2000 per month for 3 months
 

kashanai

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2012
Messages
1,452
Reaction score
0
Make sure it’s 5 Transaction to be eligible for uob base rebate

So if $500 each month for 3 months, you get $50 from uob one usual (3.33%) and $75 grab rebate. $25 each month (additional 5% capped st $100 rebate)

Total in your statement for rebate will be $125

So if i spent $500 consecutively every month on Grab transactions for 1 year like that how to calculate ? Assuming only Grab transactions and nothing else.
 

muji4832

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2004
Messages
15,146
Reaction score
5,862
Thanks ! 3 months save $125 not too bad ...

Make sure it’s 5 Transaction to be eligible for uob base rebate

So if $500 each month for 3 months, you get $50 from uob one usual (3.33%) and $75 grab rebate. $25 each month (additional 5% capped st $100 rebate)

Total in your statement for rebate will be $125
 

zenify.me

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2013
Messages
2,328
Reaction score
29
New to UOB ONE card, does the cash rebate shown in the UOB app gets transfer to the bank account or is used to offset subsequent cc spending?
 

ABuNeNe

Banned
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,967
Reaction score
53
just created a giro payment (minimum, think it's $40?) to my uob one cc, how does I ensure this transaction will take place?

once my uob one cc statement is out, do I pay the full amount - $40 or wait till the cc due date for the transaction to take place before I make the payment?
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
just created a giro payment (minimum, think it's $40?) to my uob one cc, how does I ensure this transaction will take place?

once my uob one cc statement is out, do I pay the full amount - $40 or wait till the cc due date for the transaction to take place before I make the payment?

You chose to pay full amount on the giro application? If so, of course pay first and leave min $10 to be paid via Giro.

Why min $40, thought just need min $10 for giro to be triggered?
 

ABuNeNe

Banned
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,967
Reaction score
53
You chose to pay full amount on the giro application? If so, of course pay first and leave min $10 to be paid via Giro.

Why min $40, thought just need min $10 for giro to be triggered?
my bad, thought $40 is the minimum, will change to $10 then

so this $10 giro transaction will appear after the cc due date right?
 

julianxie

Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2016
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Does the quarterly rebate and bonus rebates get credited together? I have received the quarterly rebate but not the bonus rebates.
 

HoGnix

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2006
Messages
2,149
Reaction score
551
I prepay part of my Tax Monthly, so the Giro deduction only $5 without problem.

You chose to pay full amount on the giro application? If so, of course pay first and leave min $10 to be paid via Giro.

Why min $40, thought just need min $10 for giro to be triggered?
 

julianxie

Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2016
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
I can only see the quarterly rebate but not the additional rebate under the card. May I know if they are supposed to be found at the same place in internet banking? Or it means I’m not credited the additional rebates
 

fitzz82

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2007
Messages
8,495
Reaction score
26
for simplygo 25% rebate for at least S$40 spent in a calendar month.

$40 can be any spend or only thru simplygo?
 

Ronaldo_7

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2005
Messages
38,153
Reaction score
32
Sorry All,

Just applied the UOB card back end of June, think 29 June. Called the hotline and they told me statement date is 12th. Having said that I think I missed the first few mths to qualify for the rebates.

However I don’t quite get it how they count. Any gurus able to enlighten me? Btw if I take grab (have registered the card for Grab Pay) does it count as a transaction? Read the past 10 or so pages saying that it is counted. Are all Grab transaction (like Grab food etc) count for min 5 transaction for rebate? Sorry if this has been asked countless times. Thanks in advance

Edit: what about Mac? Should be can use CC to pay also right? Sorry I noob cause this is my first CC lol
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top