kurt111494
Master Member
- Joined
- Feb 4, 2008
- Messages
- 3,737
- Reaction score
- 417
I've exceeded the monthly expenditure of $60 on SimplyGo for maximum cash rebates. For the rest of the month I should use another credit card right?

UOB has decided to reduce the attractiveness of its cards once again.Do take note of the upcoming changes for payment to educational institutions.
I have extracted the following info from my e-statement:
Wef 1 September 2019, please be informed that:
1) Applicable to all UOB Personal Credit Cards (except UOB Reserve, Visa Infinite Metal, Visa Infinite and Privilege Banking Cards) - payments to educational institutions will be excluded from rewards (base & accelerated UNI$ awarding) and cash rebate (min spend and awarding).
2) SMOOVPAY transactions will be excluded from rewards (accelerated UNI$ awarding) on UOB Preferred Platinum Visa Card.

https://www.income.com.sg/policy-documents-and-formsCan NTUC healthshield plan pay by credit card? If it is possible, how to change the payment mode to credit card?
finally got my additional 5% Grab cashback credited with the usual 5%.![]()
Now maybe still can. 1 Sep onwards most likely no when educational institutions are excluded.
If i apply now the card now, will my quaterly be as of this month and 2 more months or they follow calendar year? Also when is the cut of date for the spending?
Hi guys, just came to know about this thread.
Saw that the UOB One card offers "up to" 10% rebates for "all" Grab transactions.
Is that for real ? Any hidden clause ? I dun quite understand their TNC.
I got the Visa Simplygo free 10 ride cash rebate $14.45(cap $15)(the Apr/May promotion, not the latest 12 ride promotion)
How did they inform u about the rebate? SMS or thru bills?
Posted from PCWX using Mi 9T