DesertStrike
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- May 25, 2002
- Messages
- 14,809
- Reaction score
- 1
if i charge to grab pay wallet, is it considered as a minimum spending for this credit card?

Do you mean if using the card to topup GrabPay qualify towards minimum spend? If so, yes.if i charge to grab pay wallet, is it considered as a minimum spending for this credit card?
Ur premium 20k so high.Guys, been using uob one for a few years and i find so far this is the best card to date for me.. the newly grab rebate thing i dont really understand..nevertheless axs now introduce grab pay..
Is it worth to topup grabpay and pay the bills using this?
Ive got an insurance premium 20k due end of this month. What’s the best method to pay to maximise the rebate?
Both my spouse and I have this card and the account. But due to changing circumstances, decided that we should concentrate usage on one of the cards.
If I apply a sub card for my spouse, and we only use my principal+sub cards, the accumulated amount of $500 min spend still applies to my UOB account for bonus interest calculation and quarterly rebates?
Yes. Sub card spend accumulate to principal card spend for your uob one account bonus interest calculation and your uob one card quarterly rebates
I'm retired and is running short of the 3 GIRO transactions per mth required for higher interest rate on the One account.
Currently, I only hv giro with DBS (my main bank) for:
1) SP services (which I prefer to charge to my Everyday card for guaranteed 1% rebate)
2) M1 bill (both hp & broadband)
3) Town council.
4) My DBS credit cards
No insurance, salary etc. Does town council GIRO qualify? Also can I pay my DBS cc using GIRO to my One acct and would that be counted? Any bright ideas to meet the 3 GIRO count.
Giro payment to town council and each dbs cc via uob one account should be counted. For that matter each m1 account also.
So payment to town council doesn't count as card transaction qualified for min $500 spend but can count towards GIRO?
Yes. 10char
OK tks.
So top up MRT card using UOB One is counted towards min $500 spend?
OK tks.
So top up MRT card using UOB One is counted towards min $500 spend?
I'm retired and is running short of the 3 GIRO transactions per mth required for higher interest rate on the One account.
Currently, I only hv giro with DBS (my main bank) for:
1) SP services (which I prefer to charge to my Everyday card for guaranteed 1% rebate)
2) M1 bill (both hp & broadband)
3) Town council.
4) My DBS credit cards
No insurance, salary etc. Does town council GIRO qualify? Also can I pay my DBS cc using GIRO to my One acct and would that be counted? Any bright ideas to meet the 3 GIRO count.
Best way of utilising is to GIRO to UOB One bank account those that cannot earn credit card rebates. Like what someone said Town Council and credit card bills.
SP and M1 can earn rebate for UOB One credit card and meet min spend for bank bonus interest. So don't waste it on GIRO.
income tax, property tax also can giro.
Ur premium 20k so high.
Hi. Are the quarterly rebates credited in the third month or the fourth month. For example, for Jan, Feb, March are the rebates credited with March statement or Apr statement?