UOB one card

deathman91

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 25, 2007
Messages
15,461
Reaction score
4
I applied the card some time back in early May. Called in to CSO to change statement cycle to end of the month. So late May and June spendings are posted together as June statement.

Right now, I see a cash rebate expiry of $200. Because of proration in the first quarter, it is $200 as I have only 2 months (June & July) instead of 3, and that will be credited in Aug statement? Normally it would be $300 right?
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
I applied the card some time back in early May. Called in to CSO to change statement cycle to end of the month. So late May and June spendings are posted together as June statement.

Right now, I see a cash rebate expiry of $200. Because of proration in the first quarter, it is $200 as I have only 2 months (June & July) instead of 3, and that will be credited in Aug statement? Normally it would be $300 right?

Yes correct. Guess you met the min $2000 spend and min 5 transactions for jun amd jul statements.
 

addict951

High Honorary Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2002
Messages
188,316
Reaction score
20,558
Can change statement date. Not really change 3-month cycle

Thanks 4 the idea, Trazora, :D
I just changed my statement date to end of the month so nao I’m at the 1st month of the 3-month cycle liao, can 慢慢 swipe & tap till end of the month to accumulate $500. :o
 

kael1n83

Member
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
for the additional 5% rebate for grab transactions, is it paid quarterly or monthly? same time as the quarterly cash rebate?
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
What that means? If changed, then statement date not means for cycle anymore? Then only got more confused I think.

Quite simple. If say quarter is jun to aug, just means it is based on spending in statement generated in jun, jul and aug. If the statement date is changed to a new date e.g. end of month, just means the quarter is based on spending in statement generated on 30jun, 31jul and 31 Aug.
 

hellclown

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
12,900
Reaction score
1
does topping up of Grabpay wallet qualify for the Credit Card spending for UOB One card?
 

ckboyz

Master Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2008
Messages
3,024
Reaction score
103
Any idea if my 5 transactions can be from the same shop on the same day?
E.g. I charge 5 transaction ($400 per transaction) from Shop A on the same day?
 

Garfield2882

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi there,

Just applied the card. Like to confirm the following because had been reading the post for many hours. Not sure how you apply for credit deduction matters for SP, Telco bill and insurance payments rebates, so I thought to check with everyone here on bill and insurance payments eligibility for rebates.

1. Singapore power through SP app?
2. M1 bill through M1 app or credit card direct debit or uob bill payment form?
3. Singtel bill through Singtel credit card direct debit or uob bill payment form?
4. Electric companies e.g. SembCorp via SembCorp app?
5. Town Council - not eligible
6. Hdb parking - not eligible
5. Aviva, AXA, TM insurance

Thanks in advance.
 
Last edited:

madtari

Master Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2002
Messages
2,963
Reaction score
5
Instead of spending hours here reading post which are not official, why not go spend 5mins to read the official T&Cs? :s8:

For qns 1 to 4, it doesn't matter if u pay thru app or fill up a form to instruct the company to charge to your credit card. As long as your card is charged, it will be counted.

Hi there,

Just applied the card. Like to confirm the following because had been reading the post for many hours. Not sure how you apply for credit deduction matters for SP, Telco bill and insurance payments rebates, so I thought to check with everyone here on bill and insurance payments eligibility for rebates.

1. Singapore power through SP app?
2. M1 bill through M1 app or credit card direct debit or uob bill payment form?
3. Singtel bill through Singtel credit card direct debit or uob bill payment form?
4. Electric companies e.g. SembCorp via SembCorp app?
5. Town Council - not eligible
6. Hdb parking - not eligible
5. Aviva, AXA, TM insurance

Thanks in advance.
 
Last edited:

Chua Zhiming

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2007
Messages
2,437
Reaction score
3
Any idea if my 5 transactions can be from the same shop on the same day?
E.g. I charge 5 transaction ($400 per transaction) from Shop A on the same day?

Yes I did before, same shop same day 5 x $400 for 2k expenses that month.
 

foozgarden

Master Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
2,980
Reaction score
1
does the categories (FnB, groceries, grab, etc) apply for overseas usage?

I used it for overseas Airbnb booking and it was accepted...never tried using the card physically overseas though...
it should work for airbnb since online trans


anyone used this card physically overseas?

i am trrying to find an alt for the nerfed CIMB and BOC.

usually their TnC will say explicitly local or overseas. but uob one card doesnt say.
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top