1.6k of shopee and grabfood. Purchases, confirm not shopee pay and grab top up.
what u spent on?

what u spent on?
Just checked my additional rebate and UOB gave me wrong rebate. Spent a total of 1.6k and was only award 14 dollars. Had to contact them to investigate.
Hello. Your spending has to be 3 months consecutive.
Just checked my additional rebate and UOB gave me wrong rebate. Spent a total of 1.6k and was only award 14 dollars. Had to contact them to investigate.
$14 is a rather strange number for the cashback rebate...did they acknowledge the error?
What exactly is additional rebate?
Posted from PCWX using VOG-L29
Do online purchases through dairy farm merchants qualify for the additional rebates?
Hello if I didn’t spend 3 months consecutively, I won’t get the additional rebate would I? Just letting everyone know to check the additional rebate because the bank may not always be right.
FYI, the bank acknowledged the error and will check on it.
Update on my txn, UOB indicated that the merchant code is shopee pay despite me claiming it is not a shopeepay txn. Brushed it off as a MCC issue declared on shopee side. Well done UOB!
Heads up to all who want to use UOB for shopee purchases.. be prepared to such “exclusions”
Update on my txn, UOB indicated that the merchant code is shopee pay despite me claiming it is not a shopeepay txn. Brushed it off as a MCC issue declared on shopee side. Well done UOB!
Heads up to all who want to use UOB for shopee purchases.. be prepared to such “exclusions”
...
From what the CSO told me, sounds like Shopee Singapore cannot be caps to be eligible. Those posted as “SHOPEE SINGAPORE” is not eligible for the rebate.
...

what kind of lame excuse that is. as if we can decide if it's uppercase or lowercase. did you probe further why uppercase not eligible? why tagged as uppercase in the first place?
really nonsense leh the CSO![]()
Haha I did check the txn on my dbs card. Very obvious shopee pay will appear as “Shopee Pay”. The mcc wise is same for both Shopee Pay and Non-SP; variety stores leh. Apparently told me I am not the only one. I did tell the officer to review my case again as it is my first case and quite a substantial amount. (FYI total txn not getting rebate is 1.4k). See what they tell me, but for now I won’t be using uob in future if I reach the min spending of $500 or $1000 per statement.
hope your 'appeal' is successful cos i dun see what the problem is.
fyi, i also have both lower and upper case for shopee transactions:
SHOPEE SINGAPORE MP SINGAPORE SG
Shopee - Singapore SINGAPORE SG
both are counted for quarterly rebate. so the CSO is smoking you.