UOB one card

Cumzilla

Master Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
3,365
Reaction score
216
maybe try to appeal
ya, already appeal through the CSO on the chat platform as I was only short of less than $2 for the rebates. 1 thing is I still received the bonus interest last month for February's spending as I was told by the CSO that the bank still gave the interest to me, but not the rebate.
 

twosix

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2000
Messages
30,280
Reaction score
9,026
spend a bit more above the limit lah... why cause anxiety to urself and trouble the bank's call agents just for $2 short? sigh...
 

Cumzilla

Master Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
3,365
Reaction score
216
spend a bit more above the limit lah... why cause anxiety to urself and trouble the bank's call agents just for $2 short? sigh...
dunno what you are getting at if I spent $100 more and total is $598, this $100 is excluded, so I am still $2 short.
 

twosix

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2000
Messages
30,280
Reaction score
9,026
huh, topup grab definitely excluded
Oh, u’re right. I’ve always thought it is included. Sigh...

mK66SNk.jpg
 

kurt111494

Master Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
3,737
Reaction score
417
Being highly doubtful that the interest rate for UOB One account will go back up anytime soon, I'm rather inclined to empty out the funds in my account for somewhere else with better returns.

That said, I'm worried that I won't be able to successfully get a waiver for UOB One card annual fee, if the account only has the minimum balance left.

Anyone always manages to waive, even with minimum balance in the account?
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Being highly doubtful that the interest rate for UOB One account will go back up anytime soon, I'm rather inclined to empty out the funds in my account for somewhere else with better returns.

That said, I'm worried that I won't be able to successfully get a waiver for UOB One card annual fee, if the account only has the minimum balance left.

Anyone always manages to waive, even with minimum balance in the account?
credit card annual fee waiver has no relation to balance amount in bank account
 

iduncheckmail

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2002
Messages
6,832
Reaction score
3,438
Being highly doubtful that the interest rate for UOB One account will go back up anytime soon, I'm rather inclined to empty out the funds in my account for somewhere else with better returns.

That said, I'm worried that I won't be able to successfully get a waiver for UOB One card annual fee, if the account only has the minimum balance left.

Anyone always manages to waive, even with minimum balance in the account?
interest rates are low everywhere. U put where else?
 

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
11,357
Reaction score
3,713
Being highly doubtful that the interest rate for UOB One account will go back up anytime soon, I'm rather inclined to empty out the funds in my account for somewhere else with better returns.

That said, I'm worried that I won't be able to successfully get a waiver for UOB One card annual fee, if the account only has the minimum balance left.

Anyone always manages to waive, even with minimum balance in the account?
I just got waiver of annual fee for UOB One Card last Fri (waiver granted immediately using the automated phone method).

My UOB One account has $1000 only since Jul 2020.

My UOB One Card hardly spend since Jul 2020. Occasionally just 1 or 2 transactions to get qoo10 cash rebate.

Glad it is waived as I am waiting for new quarter to start using this card.
 

kurt111494

Master Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
3,737
Reaction score
417
credit card annual fee waiver has no relation to balance amount in bank account
Thanks, I hope this is really true.

I'm just kinda confused coz some card users (with proper spending) here mentioned they're unable to get waiver...so I'm always kinda wondering why some can waive why some cannot waive (and have to end up cancelling).
 

deathman91

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 25, 2007
Messages
15,461
Reaction score
4
just an update to those who're affected by missing rebates from shopee purchases, i managed to receive the outstanding missing rebates (credited back to my credit card yesterday). not much but it's a start. the CSO who handled my case from start to end called me to say that the bank is working on this gap to avoid the same error again (for missing shopee rebates).

i took it with a pinch of salt as my similar experience with another bank (SC) ended with them cancelling the programme completely (it was about recognising EZ auto-reload with CC). i did make another shopee purchase recently just to test out if what he said is worthy.

so for those who've missing rebates from shopee please don't give up and continue to chase for answer :)
I've yet to got mine. Anyone gotten theirs back too? Or am I the only 1...:vijayadmin:
 

Singrish

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2020
Messages
1,670
Reaction score
307
I notice town councils are inside UOB’s recurring credit card form so i assume unlike some cards that no longer include maintenance fees, One card does?

Im guessing they’ve not updated their form yet cos Sengkang TC not there but i suppose if i fill up SKTC’s recurring form with my One card, I should still get rebates right?

Pity they removed hospital bills from the qualifying criterias. Does anyone know if medical but NOT hospital still counts? Like GP, dentist, physio, pharmacy, etc?
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
I notice town councils are inside UOB’s recurring credit card form so i assume unlike some cards that no longer include maintenance fees, One card does?

Im guessing they’ve not updated their form yet cos Sengkang TC not there but i suppose if i fill up SKTC’s recurring form with my One card, I should still get rebates right?

Pity they removed hospital bills from the qualifying criterias. Does anyone know if medical but NOT hospital still counts? Like GP, dentist, physio, pharmacy, etc?
Think TC excluded under government services, being in the form does not mean it is included.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top