I was worried although paying through sp utilities app but under Tuas power not counted. Good news that it is. Thanks!SP bill got additional 1% cash back also

I was worried although paying through sp utilities app but under Tuas power not counted. Good news that it is. Thanks!SP bill got additional 1% cash back also
i am very very careful with my UOB one spending. There is no point spending on something that can cancel the entire quarter rebate. I rather not tryhttps://www.uob.com.sg/personal/car...uYNkyBqXg4-lMAsYPi7mvI2QiM9-TjHxoCthAQAvD_BwE
under uob evol "W.e.f. 17 June 2021, please be informed that payments on SP utilities bills will be excluded from the awarding of cash rebates.", anyone know if this will affect UOB ONE quarter and bonus 1% rebate too?
i called UOB, they said SP svc still eligible under UOB ONE with 3.33/5% + 1% bonus. for evol it will be removed.i am very very careful with my UOB one spending. There is no point spending on something that can cancel the entire quarter rebate. I rather not try
Hi, you experienced some bad experience with the card itself?i am very very careful with my UOB one spending. There is no point spending on something that can cancel the entire quarter rebate. I rather not try
No but I'll call them each time I am just a bit unsure whether a spending qualify, especially for bill paymentHi, you experienced some bad experience with the card itself?
congratsFinally got my shopee rebates corrected after 6 months...zzz
Ipaymy rent payment is counted. Not sure about CardUpAm considering using UOB One card to pay for my rent with either iPaymy or Cardup.
Based on what i read, ipaymy is not suitable because the MCC used by ipaymy is rental and an excluded MCC for UOB One card.
So, Cardup is my only option?
i am very very careful with my UOB one spending. There is no point spending on something that can cancel the entire quarter rebate. I rather not try
Thanks for ur feedback!! I think i will try out ipaymyIpaymy rent payment is counted. Not sure about CardUp
I saw this and immediately checked my additional rebates for last 2Q indeed got major discrepancies. I suggest yall check through the rebates...Finally got my shopee rebates corrected after 6 months...zzz
I think the only differentiation is between rental (6513) vs non-rental (tax, invoices - 7399).UOB credit billing shows "Ipaymy" only in the statement, doubt they differentiate the payment to different parties.
Oh OK, didn't know this....I think the only differentiation is between rental (6513) vs non-rental (tax, invoices - 7399).
Yup, i did other transaction also 7399.Both ipaymy and cardup replied to my queries on rental payments.
Both replied that the MCC is 7399 for rental payments for UOB One credit card. Rental payments will also be tagged as MCC 7399 for Maybank Platinum Visa and SCB Manhattan Mastercard.
So, rental payments will be eligible for reabtes for these three cards.