
governmentHi all, is HDB parking paid directly to HDB to be counted towards minimum spend ?
Hi may i know for foodline (Under MCC 5812), if i were to pay using paynow am i still entitle for the cashback?
no confirmed.Hi all, is HDB parking paid directly to HDB to be counted towards minimum spend ?
Fully redeemed already.....
Hi all, is HDB parking paid directly to HDB to be counted towards minimum spend ?
I guess within 3 days? Most of the time the next day..For Shopee transactions, does anyone know how many days they take to get posted for UOB One card?
Thank you!I guess within 3 days? Most of the time the next day..
it worked for me last month. only 2 weeks backHi guys, need some help. Anyone has been using this card to make payments via ipaymy? This month it suddenly doesn't work because there seems to be some technical glitch with the SMS verification popup window. It works for cards from other banks.
I've asked in the ipaymy thread also...trying to look for suggestions to resolve this zzz.
Yup it worked for me last month too. But ever since a few days ago when I tried...the popup remained white and blank. Now I'm at a loss. Dunno if the glitch is due to the bank or ipaymy.it worked for me last month. only 2 weeks back
no change. UOB One Credit CardDoes anyone know whether the 5% extra cash back for Cold Storage is gone? Now only 1% uob money for min 50 sgd spending? That’s way too different
where you get this 'news' from anyway?Does anyone know whether the 5% extra cash back for Cold Storage is gone? Now only 1% uob money for min 50 sgd spending? That’s way too different
yespaying for starhub still count and qualifying spending and get bonus interest??
