
I always get a total payment received sms once they make the deduction. Same for rebates, will get sms too.Yes the deduction is made to pay frm my uob savings acct to the uob one credit card. But due date was yesterday but when i checked today the amount due is still reflected.
singtel bill paid directly to Singtel (via singtel app/website/kiosk/recurring bill payment), viewquest bill paid directly to viewquest, Grab (non topup) and Shopee (non topup) are all eligible card transactions that clock towards the min 5 transactions and tiered spending for the Uob one card quarterly rebate. Grab (non topup) and Shopee (non topup) gets additional 5% rebate subjected to $100 rebate cap per month. Shopee pay topup does not clock to transactions or any rebate.Hi Guys, morning.
I would like to ask regarding the UOB One rebates and additional rebates for Shopee.
Understand that I need to hit the minimum spending per mth in the quarterly period with at least 5 card transactions.
May I know transaction such as Singtel Bills, Viewquest Bills, Grab (Non Topup), Shopee Pay considered as eligible card transaction although it does not eligible for rebates for these spending?
Thank you for the explanationsingtel bill paid directly to Singtel (via singtel app/website/kiosk/recurring bill payment), viewquest bill paid directly to viewquest, Grab (non topup) and Shopee (non topup) are all eligible card transactions that clock towards the min 5 transactions and tiered spending for the Uob one card quarterly rebate. Grab (non topup) and Shopee (non topup) gets additional 5% rebate subjected to $100 rebate cap per month. Shopee pay topup does not clock to transactions or any rebate.
yesMay I check, for quarterly CC rebate of $300, I need to clock up $2000 qualifying spend per billing cycle?
While for UOB acct bonus interest, it is just $500 qualifying spend per calendar month?
Correct??
Thanks ... spend $200 between the date of my last billing to the first on this month ... so just need to hit a spend of $1800 before next billing date .... Usually I start CC spending only from the first of the month for easy tracking ....
can also change your billing cycle to be same as calendar month for easier trackingThanks
Thanks ... spend $200 between the date of my last billing to the first on this month ... so just need to hit a spend of $1800 before next billing date .... Usually I start CC spending only from the first of the month for easy tracking ....
no ah, only need to meet spending requirement and 5 transactions each statement month, payment/rebate dun matter. Btw you know rebate will only be credited if there is bill to offset in end of 4th month onwards?Hi all, will prepaying my cc bill affect my minimum monthly spend for the purposes of the rebate? My last 3 statements closed with $500+, $2 (because i paid $500+ before my statement was due), and $600.
I didn't qualify for the $50 rebate lol. Just wanna check if anyone has faced the same problem?
I also had 500+ spending in my 4th month (this month) - but i prepaid this in advance so when my statement month closed, i only had $2.99 on my bill. Nonetheless, I received the rebate (but not the base 3.33%), so my bill is now overpaid. Any thoughts? Will call uob to check..no ah, only need to meet spending requirement and 5 transactions each statement month, payment/rebate dun matter. Btw you know rebate will only be credited if there is bill to offset in end of 4th month onwards?
The rest of the rebate will be used to offset subsequent bills till it gets fully redeemed. Refer to the rewards summary section of the 4th month statement for the status of the rebate.I also had 500+ spending in my 4th month (this month) - but i prepaid this in advance so when my statement month closed, i only had $2.99 on my bill. Nonetheless, I received the rebate (but not the base 3.33%), so my bill is now overpaid. Any thoughts? Will call uob to check..
One Card is min $2k per statement per quarter, i.e. min $6k eligible spending in total to qualify for the $300 tier.May I check, for quarterly CC rebate of $300, I need to clock up $2000 qualifying spend per billing cycle?
While for UOB acct bonus interest, it is just $500 qualifying spend per calendar month?
Correct??
from your uob one account?Was trying to use my UOB One Visa Debit card earlier. Payment was declined.
How to fund this card?
Jus logged to UOB app. Did not see any setting to link my any of my accts. Was having enough fund at UOB One acct thoughfrom your uob one account?
Could it be you exceeded the card limit set ?Jus logged to UOB app. Did not see any setting to link my any of my accts. Was having enough fund at UOB One acct though
Google also did not managed to find any info.