UOB one card

ECyClone

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
1,010
Reaction score
235
Yes the deduction is made to pay frm my uob savings acct to the uob one credit card. But due date was yesterday but when i checked today the amount due is still reflected.
I always get a total payment received sms once they make the deduction. Same for rebates, will get sms too.
 

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2001
Messages
6,092
Reaction score
663
Hi Guys, morning.

I would like to ask regarding the UOB One rebates and additional rebates for Shopee.

Understand that I need to hit the minimum spending per mth in the quarterly period with at least 5 card transactions.

May I know transaction such as Singtel Bills, Viewquest Bills, Grab (Non Topup), Shopee Pay considered as eligible card transaction although it does not eligible for rebates for these spending?
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Hi Guys, morning.

I would like to ask regarding the UOB One rebates and additional rebates for Shopee.

Understand that I need to hit the minimum spending per mth in the quarterly period with at least 5 card transactions.

May I know transaction such as Singtel Bills, Viewquest Bills, Grab (Non Topup), Shopee Pay considered as eligible card transaction although it does not eligible for rebates for these spending?
singtel bill paid directly to Singtel (via singtel app/website/kiosk/recurring bill payment), viewquest bill paid directly to viewquest, Grab (non topup) and Shopee (non topup) are all eligible card transactions that clock towards the min 5 transactions and tiered spending for the Uob one card quarterly rebate. Grab (non topup) and Shopee (non topup) gets additional 5% rebate subjected to $100 rebate cap per month. Shopee pay topup does not clock to transactions or any rebate.
 

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2001
Messages
6,092
Reaction score
663
singtel bill paid directly to Singtel (via singtel app/website/kiosk/recurring bill payment), viewquest bill paid directly to viewquest, Grab (non topup) and Shopee (non topup) are all eligible card transactions that clock towards the min 5 transactions and tiered spending for the Uob one card quarterly rebate. Grab (non topup) and Shopee (non topup) gets additional 5% rebate subjected to $100 rebate cap per month. Shopee pay topup does not clock to transactions or any rebate.
Thank you for the explanation:)
 

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
13,362
Reaction score
1,538
May I check, for quarterly CC rebate of $300, I need to clock up $2000 qualifying spend per billing cycle?

While for UOB acct bonus interest, it is just $500 qualifying spend per calendar month?

Correct??
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
May I check, for quarterly CC rebate of $300, I need to clock up $2000 qualifying spend per billing cycle?

While for UOB acct bonus interest, it is just $500 qualifying spend per calendar month?

Correct??
yes
 

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
13,362
Reaction score
1,538
Thanks
Thanks ... spend $200 between the date of my last billing to the first on this month ... so just need to hit a spend of $1800 before next billing date .... Usually I start CC spending only from the first of the month for easy tracking ....
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Thanks

Thanks ... spend $200 between the date of my last billing to the first on this month ... so just need to hit a spend of $1800 before next billing date .... Usually I start CC spending only from the first of the month for easy tracking ....
can also change your billing cycle to be same as calendar month for easier tracking
 

derrickgyn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
15,409
Reaction score
0
Hi all, will prepaying my cc bill affect my minimum monthly spend for the purposes of the rebate? My last 3 statements closed with $500+, $2 (because i paid $500+ before my statement was due), and $600.

I didn't qualify for the $50 rebate lol. Just wanna check if anyone has faced the same problem?
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Hi all, will prepaying my cc bill affect my minimum monthly spend for the purposes of the rebate? My last 3 statements closed with $500+, $2 (because i paid $500+ before my statement was due), and $600.

I didn't qualify for the $50 rebate lol. Just wanna check if anyone has faced the same problem?
no ah, only need to meet spending requirement and 5 transactions each statement month, payment/rebate dun matter. Btw you know rebate will only be credited if there is bill to offset in end of 4th month onwards?
 

derrickgyn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
15,409
Reaction score
0
no ah, only need to meet spending requirement and 5 transactions each statement month, payment/rebate dun matter. Btw you know rebate will only be credited if there is bill to offset in end of 4th month onwards?
I also had 500+ spending in my 4th month (this month) - but i prepaid this in advance so when my statement month closed, i only had $2.99 on my bill. Nonetheless, I received the rebate (but not the base 3.33%), so my bill is now overpaid. Any thoughts? Will call uob to check..
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
I also had 500+ spending in my 4th month (this month) - but i prepaid this in advance so when my statement month closed, i only had $2.99 on my bill. Nonetheless, I received the rebate (but not the base 3.33%), so my bill is now overpaid. Any thoughts? Will call uob to check..
The rest of the rebate will be used to offset subsequent bills till it gets fully redeemed. Refer to the rewards summary section of the 4th month statement for the status of the rebate.
 

Gamma~

Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2011
Messages
439
Reaction score
6
May I check, for quarterly CC rebate of $300, I need to clock up $2000 qualifying spend per billing cycle?

While for UOB acct bonus interest, it is just $500 qualifying spend per calendar month?

Correct??
One Card is min $2k per statement per quarter, i.e. min $6k eligible spending in total to qualify for the $300 tier.
 
Last edited:

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2001
Messages
6,092
Reaction score
663
I super sian…..
my last quarter (June - Aug) I got $50 rebates + $2x Shopee rebates.

all reflected in my sep statement and I never noticed if I were to minus out the Shopee pay and a $7 refund, my spending is less than $3 shortfall of $500.

den for the following 3 months, I had spent over 11k for Oct - Dec and rebates from Shopee is $100 per mth.

just received my statement and I missed out all the rebates :(

Called in and talk to CSO, he help me to appeal for the basic rebates which is $50 and unable to appeal for next tier additional rebates from Shopee purchase.
$200 fly away because I never calculated the statement.
 

SBC

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2001
Messages
19,587
Reaction score
1,218
Was trying to use my UOB One Visa Debit card earlier. Payment was declined.

How to fund this card?
 

SBC

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2001
Messages
19,587
Reaction score
1,218
from your uob one account?
Jus logged to UOB app. Did not see any setting to link my any of my accts. Was having enough fund at UOB One acct though

Google also did not managed to find any info.
 

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
11,354
Reaction score
3,713
Jus logged to UOB app. Did not see any setting to link my any of my accts. Was having enough fund at UOB One acct though

Google also did not managed to find any info.
Could it be you exceeded the card limit set ?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top