Argh.
One of my credit card installment brought down my spending tier.
Didn't know credit card installment are not counted as qualifying transaction.
It had been years since installment not eligible.
Last time when I just got my card and new BTO, I used it to buy home appliances by installment and enjoyed rebates for a few quarters.
Do take note they are quite strict with additional rebates too.
Recently I missed by less than a dollar spending for one of the month and did not got my quarterly / additional Shopee rebates.
Called in and appeal, CSO gave me $50 quarterly rebates but unable to help with my $2xx Shopee rebates.
And if you're installment stretch over your annual renewal, you might have trouble asking for wavier especially if you did not meet the minimum spending for the card.
I was offered the following options when I said that I want to terminate my card and closed my account...
to pay up early repayment fees of $150 and installment balances, take up a loan and pay the admin fees/interest, stick with the annual fees....
