Dividends Warrior
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Nov 7, 2010
- Messages
- 24,994
- Reaction score
- 2,997
The rally continues! 



woah. financials surging fast![]()


alot of financials 52week high.
C
BAC
WFC
JPM
GS!
omfg. about to offload...
Cleared all my US positions! some stocks held since 2009.
Merry xmas in advance!
Am a active investor in US stocks, I hold AAPL and DIS. Won't mention the others.
I think AAPL and DIS still have big potential ahead barring any catastrophe happening in the market. Check out GILD too.
Anyway, I can buy 1 share, and afaik buying 1 share is the norm, buying min 100 isn't.
I use scb but I exchanged my USD when it was still 1.2+
I don't mind sharing, but it's so ridiculously diversified, it won't make sense to show hand... I'm lazy anyway.
The bigger positions and a few words...
JNJ steady riser
AAPL on the rise
BRKB always up
DIS on the rise, looks good for a long time
MAIN monthly div plus yearly special div
KO hold
MO steady riser
PEP rising
BLK speculative
O monthly div
MSFT rising
LEG rising
BA rising
OHI rising
GILD big potential
and alot of others... I'm trimming, haha.
Bonus, use seeking alpha, damn good.
Btw, you do covered calls, so you are more pro than me already. I'm just pure long, cut loss.