VIVIFI

skpuppy

Master Member
Reaction score
Since you mentioned $5 delivery charge, I suppose you sign up using Singpass. Note that activation is not automatic if sign up using Singpass. Not sure how long it takes to activate.

https://help.vivifi.me/hc/en-us/articles/360058442513-FAQ-on-Mobile-Number-Porting-MNP-
Please note that if you have signed up for your new VIVIFI plan using Singpass or are an existing VIVIFI Share plan customer adding a new sub line, you will need to activate your SIM online at activate.vivifi.me. If you have signed up without using Singpass, your SIM will be automatically activated within 4 hours of SIM delivery/collection.
Oh. So I have to manually activate?

skpuppy

Master Member
Reaction score
FAQ says so. Maybe check with the staff when you collect. And ask how long it takes to activate.

I did not apply using Singpass. So not sure.
The staff will know which SIM card to issue to me?

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The staff will know which SIM card to issue to me?
If you select self collect, you need to wait for the email. Bring your NRIC and show the email and the staff will pass you the SIM card.

skpuppy

Master Member
Reaction score
If you select self collect, you need to wait for the email. Bring your NRIC and show the email and the staff will pass you the SIM card.
Thanks. I presume since they don’t work on weekend, earliest I can received is tomorrow

rainbow99

Master Member
Reaction score
hi bros, just to confirm, if i opted for vivife delivery , i will only be charged after manual activation right? if so, thinking to activate 1 month later, as still have prepaid balance to utilise. thanks.

crystalnox

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi bros, just to confirm, if i opted for vivife delivery , i will only be charged after manual activation right? if so, thinking to activate 1 month later, as still have prepaid balance to utilise. thanks.
Only if via singpass. Are you changing to a new number? Cause you can't port prepaid numbers into vivifi.

skpuppy

Master Member
Reaction score
I sign up using promo code and supposed to received 8gb. Not sure why they prorate based on 6gb

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello just to check with the bros who have done it before...

1. My contract with Singtel expires on 13 Oct Wed.
2. I have 4 numbers to port over to VIVIFI.
3. I should apply for 4 new lines with VIVIFI next Mon 11 Oct and self-collect the SIM cards on Wed 13 Oct (VIVIFI's schedule). Will buy VIVIFI Lite plans.
4. I should submit my mobile number porting requests for all 4 lines on Wed before 4 pm.
5. All my 4 numbers should port over by Thu morning 6 am.

Would the above work out? Any advice from the bros who have done it before?

My question are:

1. If I buy the plans on Mon, would I be able to collect on Mon? Anyone has experience?
2. Can I activate my SIM cards on Wed instead of Mon when I get the cards? Must activation be immediate?
3. If I activate and port over the 4 lines on Tue instead, would that be safer?

Thank you very much!

Last edited:

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello just to check with the bros who have done it before...

1. My contract with Singtel expires on 13 Oct Wed.
2. I have 4 numbers to port over to VIVIFI.
3. I should apply for 4 new lines with VIVIFI next Mon 11 Oct and self-collect the SIM cards on Wed 13 Oct (VIVIFI's schedule). Will buy VIVIFI Lite plans.
4. I should submit my mobile number porting requests for all 4 lines on Wed before 4 pm.
5. All my 4 numbers should port over by Thu morning 6 am.

Would the above work out? Any advice from the bros who have done it before?

My question are:

1. If I buy the plans on Mon, would I be able to collect on Mon? Anyone has experience?
2. Can I activate my SIM cards on Wed instead of Mon when I get the cards? Must activation be immediate?

Thank you very much!
VIVIFI Activation starts when you collect the SIM, so do it on Wednesday or Thursday.

Do not that the contract expiry might mean it is the LAST day of the contract, so if you were to port out on the Wednesday, you will have the service cut before 0000h of Thursday.
Penalty charges might apply.

It would be wiser to port in on Thursday instead. 1 day extra on SingTel, or risk extra month of penalty.

cosycatus

Reaction score
VIVIFI Activation starts when you collect the SIM, so do it on Wednesday or Thursday.

Do not that the contract expiry might mean it is the LAST day of the contract, so if you were to port out on the Wednesday, you will have the service cut before 0000h of Thursday.
Penalty charges might apply.

It would be wiser to port in on Thursday instead. 1 day extra on SingTel, or risk extra month of penalty.

wrong lei, you can choose to activate on another day after you collect the sim.
I collected the sim card from the closest MRT station to me as it is free and i activated it > 1 week later online, just 3 days before my billing date for another provider ( my republic) . Activation takes a day, porting takes a day.
Do take note that activating and port might not occur on a sunday or PH.

First month vivifi will pro-rate to end of month and send u a combined bill at end of month 2.

1. Nope, same day cannot unless u heng heng the CSO process your order. Cos they will take some time to process and email you the collection email

2. Yes u can , as my replies above.

3. I say port over on monday. no need cut it so close.

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.