Vivo X200 Series

eddy0505

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2014
Messages
1,768
Reaction score
790
Ok noted bro.. then I'm not going china ROM.. but global ROM price hight.. anyway I from fx8p though of jumping to x200p..
What's the push factor for you to exit oppo find x8 pro? Saw many quite happy with the device /the smaller find x8
 

ahhe84

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2024
Messages
32
Reaction score
2
What's the push factor for you to exit oppo find x8 pro? Saw many quite happy with the device /the smaller find x8
I'm happy with fx8p. But I having curve screen protector problem that making edge bubble with using case. And even market tempered Glass hard to get for x8 pro..

X200 plus thing for me is the camera... Watching YouTube much every comments say vivo is the KING.. actually I also confused too.. even x200 pro curve screen too..
 

eddy0505

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2014
Messages
1,768
Reaction score
790
I'm happy with fx8p. But I having curve screen protector problem that making edge bubble with using case. And even market tempered Glass hard to get for x8 pro..

X200 plus thing for me is the camera... Watching YouTube much every comments say vivo is the KING.. actually I also confused too.. even x200 pro curve screen too..

X200 pro also curved screen bro lol. The x8 pro camera not good?

Anyway, China OriginOS not bad but there are certain bugs that you have to live with for example Netflix which they have yet to fix since I held vivo x100 pro last time. Sometimes Netflix doesnt load properly (it will be stuck at loading forever), you have to restart the phone then it works fine again.
 

ahhe84

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2024
Messages
32
Reaction score
2
X200 pro also curved screen bro lol. The x8 pro camera not good?

Anyway, China OriginOS not bad but there are certain bugs that you have to live with for example Netflix which they have yet to fix since I held vivo x100 pro last time. Sometimes Netflix doesnt load properly (it will be stuck at loading forever), you have to restart the phone then it works fine again.
I will say is good camera for x8pro.. but still lose to vivo x200 pro.. last week I having problem to connect my Bluetooth I'm using redmagic duo earpod.. connected after few seconds disconnected.. even I when back to the shop I purchased from them. They keep trying also cannot work.. after I go home it's work.. abit weird...

But I'm switching to global ROM Malaysia set.
 
Last edited:

blade39

Master Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2010
Messages
2,795
Reaction score
76
I will say is good camera for x8pro.. but still lose to vivo x200 pro.. last week I having problem to connect my Bluetooth I'm using redmagic duo earpod.. connected after few seconds disconnected.. even I when back to the shop I purchased from them. They keep trying also cannot work.. after I go home it's work.. abit weird...
But I'm switching to global ROM Malaysia set.

U went JB to purchase the X200 Pro?


Read HWZ Forum Rules!
 

yukita

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
8,655
Reaction score
264
I'm happy with fx8p. But I having curve screen protector problem that making edge bubble with using case. And even market tempered Glass hard to get for x8 pro..

X200 plus thing for me is the camera... Watching YouTube much every comments say vivo is the KING.. actually I also confused too.. even x200 pro curve screen too..
i dun like curve screen as well. currently using s23 ultra, the tempered glass using glue and uv, initial okay, over months, glue dried, sides start to come off.

my options are either oppo find x8 or vivo x200 pro mini. choose mini due to smaller size. but oppo easier to get, quite okay price with 2 years local warranty
 

eddy0505

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2014
Messages
1,768
Reaction score
790
i dun like curve screen as well. currently using s23 ultra, the tempered glass using glue and uv, initial okay, over months, glue dried, sides start to come off.

my options are either oppo find x8 or vivo x200 pro mini. choose mini due to smaller size. but oppo easier to get, quite okay price with 2 years local warranty
The cons of curved screen are actually overstated I feel. For your S23 ultra, that sounds like a bad quality UV glue tempered glass or bad application. I've used several curved screen phones and always purchased cheap diy taobao UV glue tempered glass (without black border kind, either privacy or clear) and has always worked well without issues. Can withstand drop impact as well with good well rounded coverage bumper case.

Curved screen looks and feels more premium and makes the bezel look non existent. Flat screens no doubt easier to apply tempered glass but it does feels less premium but of coz personal preference.
 

yukita

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
8,655
Reaction score
264
The cons of curved screen are actually overstated I feel. For your S23 ultra, that sounds like a bad quality UV glue tempered glass or bad application. I've used several curved screen phones and always purchased cheap diy taobao UV glue tempered glass (without black border kind, either privacy or clear) and has always worked well without issues. Can withstand drop impact as well with good well rounded coverage bumper case.

Curved screen looks and feels more premium and makes the bezel look non existent. Flat screens no doubt easier to apply tempered glass but it does feels less premium but of coz personal preference.
i guess its bad application. initial everything is perfect. maybe I used the UV too long (longer than the instruction). or maybe I just use too much glue. no idea. cos its the first time I actually apply myself.
 

ahhe84

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2024
Messages
32
Reaction score
2
can share how much? and how about the warranty?
I got it from hardwarezone is Malaysia set globe ROM. Warranty they give me two week by shop.. not sure if Malaysia cover or not.. and global ROM more ex them china rom..
 

ahhe84

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2024
Messages
32
Reaction score
2
i dun like curve screen as well. currently using s23 ultra, the tempered glass using glue and uv, initial okay, over months, glue dried, sides start to come off.

my options are either oppo find x8 or vivo x200 pro mini. choose mini due to smaller size. but oppo easier to get, quite okay price with 2 years local warranty
This x200 pro I got it with full tg pasted even back and camera lens.. casing I using nillkin.
 

ahhe84

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2024
Messages
32
Reaction score
2
waited until night, then NinjaVan change the delivery schedule to today instead (delay a day). hopefully no longer delay.
Share with us when you it..

Anyway I wanna to upload photos how do I upload???
 

elementz

Master Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2002
Messages
3,758
Reaction score
64
I got it from hardwarezone is Malaysia set globe ROM. Warranty they give me two week by shop.. not sure if Malaysia cover or not.. and global ROM more ex them china rom..
the 1330 from hardware mobile? I was so tempted to get that.
 

eddy0505

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2014
Messages
1,768
Reaction score
790
i guess its bad application. initial everything is perfect. maybe I used the UV too long (longer than the instruction). or maybe I just use too much glue. no idea. cos its the first time I actually apply myself.
changing to vivo x200 pro mini dont look back liao lol, you might miss some samsung features but probably vivo has more to offer especially camera department and flatscreen + mini.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top