Vivo X200 Series

eddy0505

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2014
Messages
1,768
Reaction score
790
I got it from hardwarezone is Malaysia set globe ROM. Warranty they give me two week by shop.. not sure if Malaysia cover or not.. and global ROM more ex them china rom..
should be covered, try chatting with vivo malaysia via their website. My vivo x100 pro china set was covered in their Malaysia SC cause that model was international warranty.
 

1982-1994

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2016
Messages
50,387
Reaction score
25,320
Got pro minii at $784 while the non pro was costing $100 more

iwmyHCa.jpeg
 

ahhe84

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2024
Messages
32
Reaction score
2
should be covered, try chatting with vivo malaysia via their website. My vivo x100 pro china set was covered in their Malaysia SC cause that model was international warranty.
Ohh thanks will check with them.. but without receipt can???
 

eddy0505

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2014
Messages
1,768
Reaction score
790
Ohh thanks will check with them.. but without receipt can???
Ya they go by serial. Better check if it's the same coz vivo x100 was global warranty. Since they launching globally they might amend the coverage if it launches officially in sg
 

ahhe84

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2024
Messages
32
Reaction score
2
the 1330 from hardware mobile? I was so tempted to get that.
Yes correct the titanium set.. I'm fast enough actually.. someone wanted yo trade his s24 ultra for x200 pro. But I faster...

And this vivo x200p previous owner also bought from hwm.. just 1 week old phone..
 

ZergRush

Senior Member
Joined
May 2, 2012
Messages
1,014
Reaction score
185
Yes correct the titanium set.. I'm fast enough actually.. someone wanted yo trade his s24 ultra for x200 pro. But I faster...

And this vivo x200p previous owner also bought from hwm.. just 1 week old phone..
I see they list $1450. How to get $1330
 

ahhe84

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2024
Messages
32
Reaction score
2
Ya they go by serial. Better check if it's the same coz vivo x100 was global warranty. Since they launching globally they might amend the coverage if it launches officially in sg
Ohh.. i try to contact and ask.. cause behide the got the Malaysia call center number and address...
 

elementz

Master Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2002
Messages
3,758
Reaction score
64
Yes correct the titanium set.. I'm fast enough actually.. someone wanted yo trade his s24 ultra for x200 pro. But I faster...

And this vivo x200p previous owner also bought from hwm.. just 1 week old phone..
I would have gotten this set right away, but I just bought the find x8pro. So can’t change so fast. Lol

but I am kinda disappointed with the pics from findx8pro though.
 

ahhe84

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2024
Messages
32
Reaction score
2
I would have gotten this set right away, but I just bought the find x8pro. So can’t change so fast. Lol

but I am kinda disappointed with the pics from findx8pro though.
You bought the find x8 pro from??
 

eddy0505

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2014
Messages
1,768
Reaction score
790
I would have gotten this set right away, but I just bought the find x8pro. So can’t change so fast. Lol

but I am kinda disappointed with the pics from findx8pro though.
Based on video reviews I think x8 pro pics are just slightly better than OnePlus 13 but lose to vivo x200 pro in almost every aspect. What's ur main complaint about the cameras?
 

elementz

Master Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2002
Messages
3,758
Reaction score
64
Based on video reviews I think x8 pro pics are just slightly better than OnePlus 13 but lose to vivo x200 pro in almost every aspect. What's ur main complaint about the cameras?
When the light is not ideal, e.g. indoor or evening time, the zoomed pics beyond 5x look like water painting. Esp the faces of people.
 

eddy0505

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2014
Messages
1,768
Reaction score
790
When the light is not ideal, e.g. indoor or evening time, the zoomed pics beyond 5x look like water painting. Esp the faces of people.
Lets hope their software updates can fix/improve those in near future if ur not changing phone anytime soon haha.
 

yukita

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
8,662
Reaction score
267
Share with us when you it..

Anyway I wanna to upload photos how do I upload???
i got it last night with some freebies.
setup halfway. first steps are to install google playstore using vivo store.
then you can uninstall almost all their default apps.
 

jeff79

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 26, 2001
Messages
34,136
Reaction score
2,453
Anyone knows if the lens flare issue of x200 still apparent?

actually review shows phone like OPPO Find X8 Pro also have lens flare, and this actually common.
Vivo ota added auto flare removal option to the stock camera app. The stock photo album editor also has flare removal. That is why other brands like oppo, xiaomi also has flare/reflection removal in the the stock photo editor.

But video recording will still have flare as too much processing required to remove flare in real time.
 

Shutterbox

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
82,858
Reaction score
21,319
Vivo ota added auto flare removal option to the stock camera app. The stock photo album editor also has flare removal. That is why other brands like oppo, xiaomi also has flare/reflection removal in the the stock photo editor.

But video recording will still have flare as too much processing required to remove flare in real time.
I'd think flare is a lend design n coating issue.

All these processing also means removing part of the details captured
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top