Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

terrakaze

Reaction score
I think Vpost should be fine. Mine is currently at Vpost warehouse in Oregon now.

Shipping fees all paid for. Hopefully will arrive by the end of next week. Will update.
Phew! Thats great to know! I was mentally prepared to fork out extra $$$ just for redirecting already. Thanks for the heads up!

terrakaze

Reaction score
I think Vpost should be fine. Mine is currently at Vpost warehouse in Oregon now.

Shipping fees all paid for. Hopefully will arrive by the end of next week. Will update.
Mine apparently delivered to vpost warehouse today. How long does it take to process into vpost system for you?

terrakaze

Reaction score
2 working days to ship out for mine after the shipping payment, then pending update
Cool thanks, good to know. Mine was indicated as “Delivered” by Fedex to the warehouse but I haven’t see it reflected in my vpost page yet so was wondering how long that would take to show before I can arrange for delivery to Singapore.

Skyzfire

Reaction score
Cool thanks, good to know. Mine was indicated as “Delivered” by Fedex to the warehouse but I haven’t see it reflected in my vpost page yet so was wondering how long that would take to show before I can arrange for delivery to Singapore.
Vpost does not work during the weekends so expect them to receive it on Monday (US time)

I made the shipping fees on the 24th, it was shipped out on the 27th, currently still in transit in Los Angeles so expect a long wait.

You should receive it 2nd week of Oct if all goes well.

Skyzfire

Reaction score
Update: I have received my Steam Deck :)
Both Fed Ex and Vpost have gone well smoothly for me which is a miracle lmao.

Timeline: Purchase from Steam on Sept 14th, delivered to Vpost on the 23rd of Sept and then received it today.

terrakaze

Reaction score
Update: I have received my Steam Deck :)
Both Fed Ex and Vpost have gone well smoothly for me which is a miracle lmao.

Timeline: Purchase from Steam on Sept 14th, delivered to Vpost on the 23rd of Sept and then received it today.
Congratulations!
I just made my payment for shipping today hahah. Crossing my fingers it gets passed to delivery partner tomorrow and hopefully receive mine next week.

terrakaze

Reaction score
Finally received mine today.

Timeline
Purchased from Steam on 22nd Sept
Delivered to Vpost on 1st Oct
On route from US to SG 3rd Oct
Arrived 12th Oct

xanxan1

Reaction score
Finally received mine today.

Timeline
Purchased from Steam on 22nd Sept
Delivered to Vpost on 1st Oct
On route from US to SG 3rd Oct
Arrived 12th Oct
Congrats and happy for you! Enjoy your steam decks terrakaze and skyzfire :D

d3fc0n

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone share reputable germany forwarder? best if have personal experience

SaulGoodman

Reaction score
Congratulations!
I just made my payment for shipping today hahah. Crossing my fingers it gets passed to delivery partner tomorrow and hopefully receive mine next week.
may i know how much is your shipping fees from vpost to sg? thanks

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Am speechless, paid for shipping and vpost forgot to ship my parcel out?

Can somebody recommend a better us freight forwarder?

nagase_4

Reaction score
Hi guys, may i know which one is the fastest for US to Singapore?
Used EZ Ship last time. Even though they are one of the cheapest, i find that they take very long time to send the parcel from US to Singapore to my doorstep.

ignies

Reaction score
bought and shipped steam deck with comgateway, here is the timeline for ppl to reference:

Jan 10 (Tues) - Shipped out from Valve
Jan 13 (Fri) - Reached Comgateway warehouse
Jan 14 (Sat) - Picked up by DHL Express
Jan 16 (Mon) - Arrived in SG and delivered

Used express delivery (24 USD), but after GST and all total shipping to SG was 71 USD.

Reaction score
seeking recommendations for buyforme service from US. tried CGW but they left out one item from my order. I checked and that time wasn't unavailable or no size so not sure why it was left out.

any reviews on MyUS?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.